• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indigo flights - Best CC?

cch

TF Select
Hi all, I have got Magnus, Amex plat travel, vistara infinite, eterna and some other low end LTF cards. I’ve accrued enough CV points to last me next 2 years. My only issue with it is the connectivity sucks. Im based out of a tier 2 city and Vistara only flies to Delhi and Mumbai from here.

I almost always need to book a direct flight on Indigo to avoid layovers. What is the best card to accrue reward points on to use with indigo? Would getting an infinia help with this?

cch

TF Select
Also in case infinia would help, what’s the eligibility criteria and would applying through branch help?

I have a Magnus with 7L limit
Monthly salary credit of 2.5L+
No relationship with HDFC as of today

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also in case infinia would help, what’s the eligibility criteria and would applying through branch help?

I have a Magnus with 7L limit
Monthly salary credit of 2.5L+
No relationship with HDFC as of today
Infinia gives the highest reward points among all HDFC cards for certain categories when you book via smartbuy platform. That includes flight tickets. So nothing specific for Indigo.

I am informed by a top HDFC agent that month salary credit of ₹2.75L+ is directly eligible for Infinia, no questions asked. I think they can consider for ₹2.5L+ salary, but I'd advise to contact a good agent, not just any salesperson. You can DM me(iff you're interested for Infinia) if you don't get a hold of any good agent. I'll provide my agent's number

cch

TF Select
Infinia gives the highest reward points among all HDFC cards for certain categories when you book via smartbuy platform. That includes flight tickets. So nothing specific for Indigo.

I am informed by a top HDFC agent that month salary credit of ₹2.75L+ is directly eligible for Infinia, no questions asked. I think they can consider for ₹2.5L+ salary, but I'd advise to contact a good agent, not just any salesperson. You can DM me(iff you're interested for Infinia) if you don't get a hold of any good agent. I'll provide my agent's number
Can you DM me this agent's number?

Srini

TF Buzz
Pls consider this additional cost for flight ticket booking- Smartbuy platform charges Convience Fee (299/-) per pax and per each leg of journey.. Easemytrip on it's app or site- doesn't charge a fee.

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pls consider this additional cost for flight ticket booking- Smartbuy platform charges Convience Fee (299/-) per pax and per each leg of journey.. Easemytrip on it's app or site- doesn't charge a fee.
All platforms charge convenience fee. Easemytrip by default has the coupon 'EMTNCF' applied which waives off the convenience fee, but if you replace the coupon with a higher value coupon such as EMTFIRST or similar, which give around ₹500-₹750/- discount per person, the convenience fee will be applicable and you'll actually save a total of ₹200-₹450/- after deducting convenience fee.

Not sure if smartbuy provides the option of applying a coupon. I think they don't, given they're already giving points as high as 16.67% on the value of ticket for Infinia.

kumars_001

TF Premier
Can some one tell me best credit cards to collect points and spend on flight booking and not with miles. Because I only travel with in south of India, only indigo is available for most of the places and it doesn't participate in any cards miles program. So would like to know which is the best card to collect reward points and spend on flight booking (not thru miles)

Fyi Im not eligible for infinia yet

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have got Magnus, Amex plat travel, vistara infinite, eterna and some other low end LTF cards. I’ve accrued enough CV points to last me next 2 years. My only issue with it is the connectivity sucks. Im based out of a tier 2 city and Vistara only flies to Delhi and Mumbai from here.

I almost always need to book a direct flight on Indigo to avoid layovers. What is the best card to accrue reward points on to use with indigo? Would getting an infinia help with this?
Infinia/DCB and Yes Marquee are the only decent options for redemptions on Indigo.

telescope

TF Ace
Can some one tell me best credit cards to collect points and spend on flight booking and not with miles. Because I only travel with in south of India, only indigo is available for most of the places and it doesn't participate in any cards miles program. So would like to know which is the best card to collect reward points and spend on flight booking (not thru miles)

Fyi Im not eligible for infinia yet
As you are not interested in airmiles, look for cards with high reward rate. Yes marquee/ reserve with 5 times points plan will be your best bet