• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indianoil management email id

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I am facing huge problem while availing gas connection from indianoil and it's the only company which somes to home whenever i want so can't shift to other company so if anyone have thier management email id on which they hear us, kindly provide. I tried everything possible but didn't found any working email id from them.

Thanks

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had faced some issue with indane gas in the past. Then I had registered complaint on their website. I got the response on the complaint in 3-4 days.

Although best is speaking to the agency. They can provide the best solutions.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi,
I am facing huge problem while availing gas connection from indianoil and it's the only company which somes to home whenever i want so can't shift to other company so if anyone have thier management email id on which they hear us, kindly provide. I tried everything possible but didn't found any working email id from them.

Thanks
Twitter bro .

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Twitter bro .
chutiya psu wale h, don't have twiter handle for support or jo h uspe reply nahi karte. Waisai tumhare bhai pro (and experienced )hogya h is sab me, 3-4 jagah se reply is se bhi karwa liya. Ab bas central bank of india ko sabak sikhana h, HNI customer ko jh*at bar izzat milta h.