• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian parliamentary panel demands boost to alternative UPI payment apps

#aniket

TF Ace
We opened in 1991 .
Usa opened before we were independent.

Ambani or adani or Mahindra or tata is close to gov bcz
Ambani = oil = price depends on Gov .now some liberalism
Adani = solar ,ports = also part of national plan & gov agenda
Mahindra & tata = do lot of products for indian army 🪖

Now we see 1st gen wealthy like zerodha , paytm , , Flipkart etc
Flipkart nahi Flopkart for looting customers because of dependency in the name of secured packaging fees especially for mobile phones and other electronic devices which is directly proportional to the price of the devices, cash handling fees, sales fees, 💩 customer support especially for those who don't know how to tackle with them and to get served properly, though mental agony is at >>>

LOL, go and ask American about this, they will told you elon musk is selfish, Doesn't pay taxes, bribes politicians etc.

Mukesh Ambani is hard working, Mukesh Ambani had a big role in establishing Reliance Industry and Reliance Telecom.

Anil Ambani was never interested in all these things.
bro elon musk is the kid that went to IIT and invented sheet unlike amabni whose dady paid donation and now is head of daddy's company.
at best mukesh has bough mobile phones in kilograms from shyna and rebranded them a jio sets, nothing more & has no invention & innovation

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Flipkart nahi Flopkart for looting customers because of dependency in the name of secured packaging fees especially for mobile phones and other electronic devices which is directly proportional to the price of the devices, cash handling fees, sales fees, 💩 customer support especially for those who don't know how to tackle with them and to get served properly, though mental agony is at >>>
Flipkart good or bad is other thing
People becoming ultra hni is the thing we were discussing.

Starlink is adding so much junk to space debris we aren't calculating long term effects

just baycott flopkart
flipkart = 💩& its owner walmart =💩

#aniket

TF Ace
Usko Airtel ka sim de do Rs300 me 1 GB, khush ho jayega.

Airtel ne Jio k chalte he plans kam kiye hai.

Agar kisi ko Jio pasand he nahi hai toh Sunil Bharti Mittal ko usko Rs300 me 1 GB data dena chahiye + chargeable calls bhi.

Kyunki uske pas Alernative option hai nhi aur VI toh Airtel ko copy karta hai. woh bhi Rs300 me 1 GB data dega.
Basics economics hai na market me jada players means jada competition matalab customers ko jada faida 😂

Elasticity of demand is >>> ek uch nich karega ki market ke share kab aur down chala jayega pata bhi nahi lagega🤣

#aniket

TF Ace
Flipkart good or bad is other thing
People becoming ultra hni is the thing we were discussing.

Starlink is adding so much junk to space debris we aren't calculating long term effects
Technological development have both pros and cons...even with AI, Metaverse, and others even with Starlink

Fore and against are two side of a coin in debating.😁

So why to waste time on debating. 😂

Topic kaha se kaha ja raha hai 😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Basics economics hai na market me jada players means jada competition matalab customers ko jada faida 😂

Elasticity of demand is >>> ek uch nich karega ki market ke share kab aur down chala jayega pata bhi nahi lagega🤣
Jio became hariya from sooryavansham . Just like He lured with freebie for traveling in his bus

Ambani gave free internet to all .
Eliminated the competition 😅

Now we are suffering internet cancer

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Technological development have both pros and cons...even with AI, Metaverse, and others even with Starlink

Fore and against are two side of a coin in debating.😁

So why to waste time on debating. 😂

Topic kaha se kaha ja raha hai 😂
India Bangladesh k border pe

#aniket

TF Ace
Jio became hariya from sooryavansham . Just like He lured with freebie for traveling in his bus

Ambani gave free internet to all .
Eliminated the competition 😅

Now we are suffering internet cancer
Aayesa hi chalta hai bro, 5G bhi unlimited issi tarah hain 😂

Attachments

• eda5230d0f611d96775c9047c1c95591.jpg
    eda5230d0f611d96775c9047c1c95591.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
bro elon musk is the kid that went to IIT and invented sheet unlike amabni whose dady paid donation and now is head of daddy's company.
at best mukesh has bough mobile phones in kilograms from shyna and rebranded them a jio sets, nothing more & has no invention & innovation
LOL . .

Do you know who are genius people ? The one who change the world or country.

Mukesh Ambani or Jio's motto was never to sell feature phones or smart phones, Mukesh Ambani's aim was to penetrate 4G in India.

Mukesh Ambani's aim was that people should focus on data and not on calls that's why he said data is a new oil.

Jio innovate their own 4G VoLTF and India's own 5G technology, which is called '5Gi'. It's an affordable, indigenous alternative 5G variant that offers deep wireless broadband penetration in rural areas. 5Gi is also designed to improve 5G coverage in remote and rural areas.

And this does not mean that Airtel does not innovate anything. Airtel or Bharti Mittal always focus on rich people.

Jio's innovation is for poor to middle class people. Of course all inventions cost money. They increase the price but it is not like Airtel.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

You are wrong here. Radio waves/Spectrum is limited and 4G, 5G required high spectrum band.

3 or max 4 telecom companies possible on 4G and 5G spectrum.

2G and 3G technology - 10 to 15 telecom companies possible but on 4G and 5G spectrum max 3 telecom companies possible.

If you have good knowledge of radio waves and spectrum then you will be able to understand.

#aniket

TF Ace
You are wrong here. Radio waves/Spectrum is limited and 4G, 5G required high spectrum band.

3 or max 4 telecom companies possible on 4G and 5G spectrum.

2G and 3G technology - 10 to 15 telecom companies possible but on 4G and 5G spectrum max 3 telecom companies possible.

If you have good knowledge of radio waves and spectrum then you will be able to understand.
May be, yes I don't have good knowledge about radio waves and spectrum. 🙂

Referring to the no. of telecom companies based on 6G and so on, what will be the number of companies in near future for smoothness?😂

Right now in 4G and 5G networks, there are more than 3 companies. 😁

techt

TF Legend
There is more tech in this thread than Big Bang Theory.
Season 1 Thinking GIF by The Big Bang Theory

On a serious note the more I read @Abhishek012 's posts the more I respect him. It amazes me how he plays Jekyll and Hyde with Arindam and @Abhishek012 with chalk and cheese difference in expressing himself. This is the exact reason why his biopic is getting delayed.

LOL . .

Mukesh Ambani or Jio's motto was never to sell feature phones or smart phones, Mukesh Ambani's aim was to penetrate 4G in India.

Mukesh Ambani's aim was that people should focus on data and not on calls that's why he said data is a new oil.

Jio innovate their own 4G VoLTF and India's own 5G technology, which is called '5Gi'. It's an affordable, indigenous alternative 5G variant that offers deep wireless broadband penetration in rural areas. 5Gi is also designed to improve 5G coverage in remote and rural areas.

And this does not mean that Airtel does not innovate anything. Airtel or Bharti Mittal always focus on rich people.

Jio's innovation is for poor to middle class people. Of course all inventions cost money. They increase the price but it is not like Airtel.
bro u high on what .

4g & 5g & all all western innovations & inventions.
the only G mota bhai has done is G @nd marna.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
LOL . .

Jio me interview hai ?
They are not active here 😅

Jio's innovation is for poor to middle class people.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Sabhi business man govt ko paisa deta hai either in donations or bonds
This is not a secret
And this applies to every country of the world

Without Govt support you cant do jack shit anywhere . Aisa bamboo dalega ki road pe aa joage .

Problem arises when govt creates oligarchy
Sadly i could have become oligarch but this Indian election stopped me 🥸