• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incorrect home address in application

While applying For sbi cashback card , i typed my apartment name incorrectly (truncated) in the sprint website.

Is therr any way to correct it, I have got the application number but card is yet to be approves.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have a question. I have a salary account with ICICI bank, Recently the bank staff told me I could apply for an LTF card, so I told her to proceed. She just asked me for some basic details such as my father's name, mother's name, spouse's name, etc, and finally, she told please share the OTP to apply.

I shared the OTP and the application was submitted. Later I got the application PDF copy in my email. But while going through the application, I see that there are many incorrect details/spelling mistakes etc in the application.

Even my full name and name to be printed on the card is wrong. How can I get it corrected? When I contacted customer care, they replied that I could not change any details for the application that is in progress. I can only make some changes after it is approved. But I know that I cannot change the name printed on the card after it is approved.

What is the way out? I want to cancel this application and do a fresh one. Is it possible? Or, when they call for KYC, tell me that I don't need the card?

How to solve this?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a question. I have a salary account with ICICI bank, Recently the bank staff told me I could apply for an LTF card, so I told her to proceed. She just asked me for some basic details such as my father's name, mother's name, spouse's name, etc, and finally, she told please share the OTP to apply.

I shared the OTP and the application was submitted. Later I got the application PDF copy in my email. But while going through the application, I see that there are many incorrect details/spelling mistakes etc in the application.

Even my full name and name to be printed on the card is wrong. How can I get it corrected? When I contacted customer care, they replied that I could not change any details for the application that is in progress. I can only make some changes after it is approved. But I know that I cannot change the name printed on the card after it is approved.

What is the way out? I want to cancel this application and do a fresh one. Is it possible? Or, when they call for KYC, tell me that I don't need the card?

How to solve this?
1) Call CC and explain the same and see what they say.. I have a doubt the call you got was not from ICICI, may be an agent.
2) Ask CC to cancel the application or don’t do kyc and abort the process

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
While applying For sbi cashback card , i typed my apartment name incorrectly (truncated) in the sprint website.

Is therr any way to correct it, I have got the application number but card is yet to be approves.
Call CC and find out.. You should be able to change it after the card approval by submitting the docs

cardio_guy

TF Ace
1) Call CC and explain the same and see what they say.. I have a doubt the call you got was not from ICICI, may be an agent.
2) Ask CC to cancel the application or don’t do kyc and abort the process
No the call I got was from my branch only. But she is also saying she can't change it when it is under process.
I will contact CC

Update - she told all the information is fetched from my account itself. So the culprit is my sal account. I have to correct it there.