• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

In need of some good or best note taking apps for all platforms

AsB

TF Ace
I want some good or best Note taking apps

• for all platforms - Android, iOS, iPadOS and Windows (not a Mac user yet).
  • the note taking app should be able to sync between devices. Free or paid both.
  • the user interface should be as simple as possible (e.g - Evernote feels complicated for me)

Please suggest some good apps for my use case.

Quantum

TF Premier
I want some good or best Note taking apps

• for all platforms - Android, iOS, iPadOS and Windows (not a Mac user yet).
  • the note taking app should be able to sync between devices. Free or paid both.
  • the user interface should be as simple as possible (e.g - Evernote feels complicated for me)

Please suggest some good apps for my use case.

Google Keep . .

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recommend Notion. I work in tech and have used many popular notes and reminder apps across platforms. To name a few - workflowy, simplenote, evernote, onenote, Google keep, etc.

By far the best is Notion. It is free to use, and has the combination of least limitations + sufficient functions in the free tier.

Reactions: AsB

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Notion

Available for android, ios and webapp for everything else.

It can be what you want to be. From simple notes to complex database and project management tool. Only shortcomings are no basic formula for DB like excel and scribble/handwriting support.

Reactions: AsB

RajeshV

TF Premier
Thank you all. I will try Notion once, since I got two recommendations for it
Notion is more of a collaboration tool than a notes app.

If you care about privacy, Anytype is supposedly a good alternative to Notion. But maybe you don't since you're using Keep.