• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I'm applied for HDFC Regalia but approved Millennia what should I do?

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I had applied for Regalia, on C2C basis, offline from an HDFC branch agent which was stated to be LTF. Even on the verification call, I was told that I am applying for a Regalia LTF card. After all the approval, I got an Insta Millennia Credit Card in my mail. I thought it might be temporary. But today when I received the card it is actually Millennia Credit Card.

Another thing, while my application was in process, I was given several options to apply for Regalia CC from my HDFC net-banking account. I am still getting that option, and it is stating that it is LTF (on meeting spending criteria).

What would you suggest as further steps? Should I ask the CC for a Regalia upgrade or fight with them about why did they issue another card while I applied for Regalia (I have forms and proofs that I applied for Regalia), or should I apply online where I am getting pre-approved Regalia CC?

Also, let me know if anyone else has faced the same issue.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 10.46.16 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 10.46.16 AM.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 111

nishadthakur

TF Select
I had also gotten approval with apay, but tbh they didn't really ask anything, it was just one of the documents I had submitted.

They didn't even call me later to check if w/e info I had given was real. No vkyc was done, they sent the card anyways :ROFLMAO:

But I got millennia. I wanted that one only, so I don't know about regalia possibilities.
Are you hdfc salary account holder? Current or past

Because I am hdfc salary account holder so I also not submitted any documents or vkyc

nishadthakur

TF Select
I wished to get Regalia LTF and the HDFC branch suggested me to go with the C2C method for LTF otherwise I would have gone with the normal income proofs method.

In fact, after when I applied offline via C2C, I got the option in the net banking offers section that I am eligible for Regalia CC LTF without any terms and conditions. Proof attached:

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 9.04.49 PM.png

So all in all I have 2 options:
  1. Mail PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com my scenario with salary slips, and office ID card, despite facing failure with Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
  2. Mailing the same documents in hard copies with the credit card upgrade form to the Chennai office.
Please let me know if anyone has any other solutions as well.
Go with redressal
Attach the screenshots
Write the RM name who suggested c2c

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Although my situation wasn't the same, this info may come in handy for you:

I've been holding a HDFC CC (Moneyback) for 1.5 years now, and only got a LE from 75k to 100k around 8 months back. I was frustrated due to the lack of limit enhancement (whereas my APay ICICI limit increased to 3lac). So I wrote a letter expressing my frustration regarding lack of limit enhancement, and attached 2 months CC statement of APay ICICI, card front copy, PAN card copy, and signed upgrade form (tick Limit Increase and C4C Document). Everything was self attested. I sent the documents via post to HDFC Cards Division in Chennai. To my surprise, limit got enhanced from 1lac to 2 lac in a few days, so they will increase your HDFC CC limit to at least ~2/3rds of C2C limit.

So you can try this (I suggest you wait for 6 months at least), and once your limit is increased to 3lac+, you can manually request Regalia. Although you won't get it LTF as you got in Netbanking. I tried directly applying for Limit Increase & Upgrade for Regalia with the same documents, but was denied.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Although my situation wasn't the same, this info may come in handy for you:

I've been holding a HDFC CC (Moneyback) for 1.5 years now, and only got a LE from 75k to 100k around 8 months back. I was frustrated due to the lack of limit enhancement (whereas my APay ICICI limit increased to 3lac). So I wrote a letter expressing my frustration regarding lack of limit enhancement, and attached 2 months CC statement of APay ICICI, card front copy, PAN card copy, and signed upgrade form (tick Limit Increase and C4C Document). Everything was self attested. I sent the documents via post to HDFC Cards Division in Chennai. To my surprise, limit got enhanced from 1lac to 2 lac in a few days, so they will increase your HDFC CC limit to at least ~2/3rds of C2C limit.

So you can try this (I suggest you wait for 6 months at least), and once your limit is increased to 3lac+, you can manually request Regalia. Although you won't get it LTF as you got in Netbanking. I tried directly applying for Limit Increase & Upgrade for Regalia with the same documents, but was denied.
Thank you, this is helpful!