• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If we can have a column for GOLF, then why not a column for SCAMS

ULTRA-MAGNUS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I see that there are no posts in this thread.
People are less interested in features like golf. They just sound good on paper and might actually be the least used facility of any credit card.

If TechnoFino community can have a dedicated space for such a topic, then why not have a dedicated space for much more important topic SCAMS !!

Community needs to make the member aware about various kinds of scam on credit card. Personally even I had encountered 1 such scam and barely dodged it.
I think this is a much needed thread and soon would become one of the most heavily discussed thread on this community,

Admins, please let me know your thoughts on this.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
People are less interested in features like golf. They just sound good on paper and might actually be the least used facility of any credit card.

If TechnoFino community can have a dedicated space for such a topic, then why not have a dedicated space for much more important topic SCAMS !!

Community needs to make the member aware about various kinds of scam on credit card. Personally even I had encountered 1 such scam and barely dodged it.
I think this is a much needed thread and soon would become one of the most heavily discussed thread on this community,

@TechnoFino, I think this can potentially be a good idea, raising awareness against scams is important

deep@vie

TF Legend

+1