• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC WOW Credit Card

phheeewww

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with IDFC's Wow credit card? It comes LTF and no forex fees. Whats the earning rate on this card?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Whats your feedback of it? How is the experience?
Nothing exciting. Keeping just for sake of it coz I was doing FD in IDFC anyways. And I was not getting any of their unsecured cards.

So its useful only for IDFC Specific offers. Not for regular use coz reward rate is pathetic.

Moreover I also got Thriwe benefit since its on visa Infinite platform but that program has been suspended for new onboarding now. You can still get BMS Visa Infinite offer.

rish_s

TF Buzz
Nothing exciting. Keeping just for sake of it coz I was doing FD in IDFC anyways. And I was not getting any of their unsecured cards.

So its useful only for IDFC Specific offers. Not for regular use coz reward rate is pathetic.

Moreover I also got Thriwe benefit since its on visa Infinite platform but that program has been suspended for new onboarding now. You can still get BMS Visa Infinite offer.
Can you tell me more about the thriwe benefit? Is it available now and how to activate it?

srikant

TF Premier
How DO you get a WOW card? I created an FD with IDFC when they first set shop around 2016 -- they gave me a pre-approved Classic which I simply was unable to bypass. I eventually grit my teeth and took a Millenia for the same limit in the same pre-approval. I should easily qualify for a SELECT, but to IDFC it seems nothing matters but their whim.

Even AFTER getting the Millenia, I began applying for WOW - and made the FD payment. STILL I get stuck at the video KYC -- I think that's because those [insert insult] are yet to close my Millenia application, even after I've begun using it. When I enter my Aadhaar and OTP, it says it couldn't "find" my application -- which should be because it couldn't find a UNIQUE (open) application.

jk51

TF Premier
Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with IDFC's Wow credit card? It comes LTF and no forex fees. Whats the earning rate on this card?
Reward rate is not good but this card is good for 3 things:

1. To avail IDFC specific offers
2. To avail Visa Infinite Offers such as BMS
3. If you are planning an overseas trip then one of the best Forex cards with 100% limit against FD. Have used this and found exchange rate to be almost identical to what is shown at Google search page. Simply outstanding!! One can save a lot of money through this.

Satish

TF Premier
Reward rate is not good but this card is good for 3 things:

1. To avail IDFC specific offers
2. To avail Visa Infinite Offers such as BMS
3. If you are planning an overseas trip then one of the best Forex cards with 100% limit against FD. Have used this and found exchange rate to be almost identical to what is shown at Google search page. Simply outstanding!! One can save a lot of money through this.
Are there any cash withdrawal charges in foreign (outside India)?

website mentions no cibil required but cant trust idfc.

so does idfc performs a hard enquiry on cibil for idfc wow cc ?