• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc UPI limit for savings acc

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
Idfc is offering 25k Max limit for each txn that we do via UPI using saving acc.

Is it possible to increase this

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How would you feel when someday, somehow your 5-10L gets debited instantly with just a UPI pin.

Not all are as smart 🤓 as you.
Banks should reverse any fraudulent transaction. What's the use of bank if they can't even reverse the amount which is transferred from one bank to other?

What's the difference between crypto & bank then😂

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Banks should reverse any fraudulent transaction. What's the use of bank if they can't even reverse the amount which is transferred from one bank to other?

What's the difference between crypto & bank then😂
If that's so easy, don't you think there would be literally no cyber frauds/phishing🤣😂

Ofc, bank's can/do reversal, but u know the other person from Kolkata/jamtara is smart enough to settle that amount.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You got to know today only?😂

No way, the reason given by their CC was security reasons, disgusting, no logical argument was given to support his/her contention. 🤡

I have several times pointed this limit as negative thing on other threads as well. Screenshot_20240521-165547_1.jpg

Screenshot_20240521-170821.jpg

Screenshot_20240521-165851.jpg
Seems we need to spam through the mail and tweet at once to higher level officer in IDFC to consider this matter seriously.
I know it's 25k just wanted to check if it's possible to increase or is it in progress by bank to increase the limit

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If that's so easy, don't you think there would be literally no cyber frauds/phishing🤣😂

Ofc, bank's can/do reversal, but u know the other person from Kolkata/jamtara is smart enough to settle that amount.
He must settled the amount from a full KYC account right? Bande ka naam pata hai, photo pata hai, address pata hai sab kuch malum hai phir bhi kuch nahi karte ye log.

The most annoying limit for me is the 2K limit while scanning a QR code from the gallery. Seriously? Why? 🙂

Ajeeb ajeeb kaam karte hai security ke naam par. Few banking apps & net banking site don't allow us to copy paste bank account details while doing an IMPS or NEFT transaction. Isme kya security issue hai ab😂 khudke servers pe trust nahi hai inko.

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
He must settled the amount from a full KYC account right? Bande ka naam pata hai, photo pata hai, address pata hai sab kuch malum hai phir bhi kuch nahi karte ye log.
It's not too hard to open fake accounts, or use someone's else docs. Some people even rent their account for 5-10% commission.

*Not promoting 🚫 🚫, but it's truth.

The most useless limit, I feel, is the 2K limit while scanning a QR code from the gallery. Seriously? Why? 🙂
This was introduced bcs, you might have heard there was a series of frauds started happening when fraudsters used to share qr codes on WhatsApp or via any method and told you to scan to "Receive Money"

So NPCI, trimmed down on that. Before that, it was standard like 1L.

Ajeeb ajeeb kaam karte hai security ke naam par. Few banking apps & net banking site don't allow us to copy paste bank account details while doing an IMPS or NEFT transaction. Isme kya security issue hai ab😂 khudke servers pe trust nahi hai inko.
Copy paste - iske liye bhi valid reason hai, but I don't agree 💯