• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc unsecured credit card help

Aravind P

TF Select
I am having IDFC WOW secured credit card. I wanted select/wealth credit card(unsecured card) but the bank people saying I cannot apply on website and get unsecured card as I already have wow card. They say only I can get if bank give pre-approved. Please tell me what to do in this case? I have good cibil score and premium cards from other bank.
Should I close my wow card and then apply? Any help is appreciated.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, close and wait for pre-approved offers or close and apply after 3/6/12 months (if it is worth waiting). As you may have heard already, banks are going to be very selective in giving new CC due to recent RBI regulations. Banks are not going to issue cards as much as they used to.
Idfc has no waiting period ..

There must be address pincode issue ..

I too always got wow but since i changed address to Gurugram. It showed me select .
Idfc is not worth the wait .

Pre approved offer too depends on pincode area ..
Else even with good balance & branch near by . people are just keeeps waiting

pk653

TF Buzz
Open online idfc credit card application. Just Google it then you will see the page. Enter your details along with your pan number. While entering your income details then you you will "Other bank cards". Select a cc you already hold. Remember one thing, the oldest card will give you more success rate. Younger cards less then 5 yrs will give you lower variant cards with less limit. Hope you get it. Cibil also plays a part in deciding your approval.
My credit history and old card is just two years old upto 5 lak limit will this help?