• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Started Issuing Power+ as Second Card

Satish

TF Premier
Hi All,

IDFC has started issuing Power+ as second. This was not available before. Only IDFC Vistara was eligible as second. Now you can also apply for Power+ card with shared limit. Instant approval & virtual card available for existing IDFC customers. I got my card today morning.

cc24x7

TF Premier
Are petrol pump guys doing scams? they always tell us the card swipe machine is not working and force us to make payments on their personal Paytm QR code using UPI mode.
This is my observation for a few months.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Guys I’m getting getting upgrade offer from IDFC millenia to club vistara. But I want power card. What should I do ?
directly apply on the IDFC website. you will get the power card within minutes. (without cibil hit)

btw how you got upgrade offer via app/ email/ SMS ? share upgrade offer pics

cc24x7

TF Premier
Guys I’m getting getting upgrade offer from IDFC millenia to club vistara. But I want power card. What should I do ?
power + card you can apply directly, you will get it with your existing millennia card limit. but these power or power+ cards are useless cards.
if you are looking for UPI purpose then go ahead.