• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC shows only WOW card through online application, how to get other variant cards

Rashya

TF Select
Today I applied for IDFC credit card online. After entering all the information, it shows that I am eligible only for secured WOW Card. Have a good CIBIL of >750 and have other bank’s credit card with some of the card’s limit above 1L. I Didn’t select the option of existing credit card with other banks while applying and I have no relationship with IDFC bank. I am not interested in WOW card, is there any option that I can get other unsecured cards of them?

@Batmanbaba @StanRoute66 @athadfjp @TechnoFino

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Today I applied for IDFC credit card online. After entering all the information, it shows that I am eligible only for secured WOW Card. Have a good CIBIL of >750 and have other bank’s credit card with some of the card’s limit above 1L. I Didn’t select the option of existing credit card with other banks while applying and I have no relationship with IDFC bank. I am not interested in WOW card, is there any option that I can get other unsecured cards of them?

@Batmanbaba @StanRoute66 @athadfjp @TechnoFino
You shud have selected existing card... And put salary above 90k...currently they are not asking any income proof for millenia... If lucky.. Even u can get select without income proof.... Currently they are heavily promoting their wow card so even people with good score are facing issues

Rashya

TF Select
Sent an email request to credit card department for reconsidering to issue an unsecured card to me. They are telling that the issue is due to some network related problem and they are asking to re-apply for the credit card. However I have told them I don’t want to re-apply as it would trigger another enquiry in credit bureaus and asked them to process my earlier application for unsecured credit card.

Is what I am doing right?

D808E866-1792-45AF-A497-785BEF222838.jpeg

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Sent an email request to credit card department for reconsidering to issue an unsecured card to me. They are telling that the issue is due to some network related problem and they are asking to re-apply for the credit card. However I have told them I don’t want to re-apply as it would trigger another enquiry in credit bureaus and asked them to process my earlier application for unsecured credit card.

Is what I am doing right?

D808E866-1792-45AF-A497-785BEF222838.jpeg
I dont see them doing anything... I would request to wait and then apply... They are heavily pushing wow card currently

Rashya

TF Select
Hi,

My spouse is getting 2offers from CIBIL, in her CIBIL dashboard we can see offer to apply for IDFC credit card through CIBIL website.

When I click more details, 1st offer shows the information of secured credit card and the 2nd one gives general information(doesn’t show card variant). Her score is above 750 and has already applied few months back for which IDFC offered her a secured WOW credit card.

Now if she applies through CIBIL, will she get a different credit card or same WOW card and what is the probability of chance for approval?

@TechnoFino

Attachments

• 929D2B2B-445C-4ED7-9FD7-5FA1A42655D8.jpeg
    929D2B2B-445C-4ED7-9FD7-5FA1A42655D8.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 40
  • E83125C5-B73A-4047-B3CE-F7E08E2E6341.png
    E83125C5-B73A-4047-B3CE-F7E08E2E6341.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 39
  • C1A13461-56EB-4F23-9325-4EE431E75566.png
    C1A13461-56EB-4F23-9325-4EE431E75566.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 37

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You shud have selected existing card... And put salary above 90k...currently they are not asking any income proof for millenia... If lucky.. Even u can get select without income proof.... Currently they are heavily promoting their wow card so even people with good score are facing issues
I am also not getting option to chose existing card. Earlier my application didn't go forward was saying pincode not serviceable. Now straight to wow card. No option of other cards

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Hi,

My spouse is getting 2offers from CIBIL, in her CIBIL dashboard we can see offer to apply for IDFC credit card through CIBIL website.

When I click more details, 1st offer shows the information of secured credit card and the 2nd one gives general information(doesn’t show card variant). Her score is above 750 and has already applied few months back for which IDFC offered her a secured WOW credit card.

Now if she applies through CIBIL, will she get a different credit card or same WOW card and what is the probability of chance for approval?

@TechnoFino
Try karo toh hume bhi batana, i had applied In OCT 2022 but showed Wow card but now i'm getting messages to reply for the credit cards from them. But i'm not in the position of taking another waste cibil hit.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am also not getting option to chose existing card. Earlier my application didn't go forward was saying pincode not serviceable. Now straight to wow card. No option of other cards
they are showing wow card only to max people...very few lucky people are shown unsecured card......wow is a good card....only if they offered as unsecured which is not the case currently