IDFC SELECT | BANK OF DOGSH*T

I upgraded to select but they didn't process
Welcome kit because
They system shows my old account ( closed)

Bc I have upgraded on new account.how your system is featched old account.

These Mfs showed MILLENNIA credit card pre approved LTf but sold SWYP CARD PAID SAYING U WILL GET MILLNIEA TOO

I gave Delhi address as communication address. Sent credit card on KoTa address of 3 year ago ..

Mfs bank

Mujhe to bas freez ka dar hai.
25K ka account banake, 3 lack transfer karte hi turant freez na ho jaaye bas🙃

Then RM ko call karke Select Upgrade ki jagah Unfreez ka request daalna padh jayega🥲
They don't freeze
For no reason
They debit restrict if u pick up verification call

Pre requisite is you avoid UPI
And do imps transaction alwys

Ak Singh

They don't freeze
For no reason
They debit restrict if u pick up verification call

Pre requisite is you avoid UPI
And do imps transaction alwys
I have doubt,
If We do multiple transaction like transferring money from one bank ac to other accounts continuously.
will we come radar on income tax if limit exceeds 15-20 lakh in a financial year?

I have doubt,
If We do multiple transaction like transferring money from one bank ac to other accounts continuously.
will we come radar on income tax if limit exceeds 15-20 lakh in a financial year?
Multiple 1-4 transaction is fine for debit and credit in a day.
I fund it and use it for cc bill payment..works fine

Anupama_Jha

I have doubt,
Cash deposits exceeding 10L in FY comes under radar, other than it enjoy in crores. No issues

I upgraded to select but they didn't process
Welcome kit because
They system shows my old account ( closed)

Bc I have upgraded on new account.how your system is featched old account.

These Mfs showed MILLENNIA credit card pre approved LTf but sold SWYP CARD PAID SAYING U WILL GET MILLNIEA TOO

I gave Delhi address as communication address. Sent credit card on KoTa address of 3 year ago ..
baat-to-sahi-hai-baat-to-sahi-hai-bhagam-bhag.png
Ej1zuj1U4AEJK9R.jpg

iamdhamo

I had provided my consent for upgrade to select but it never happened and then I invested the money. I will again fund for 3L next month n see if they will offer the upgrade

Anindya98

No.

I'm having 10k MAB in 1 account and have 3 select accounts that is under Family Banking. They have Privilege Banking means MAB doesn't matter while upgrade only eligibility has to be fulfilled. This is as per my understanding and details given by RM.
Quick question, do you receive all the same benefits in your select DC like 2+2 Lounge access per card? I also have 3 accounts upgrading one to select and thinking of adding other 2 joint accounts under family banking.
As per my BM, I will receive select card benefits on only one card or a total of 2+2 per quarter. Not 6(2 per card) as I will have 3 select cards on my name.
Can you share your experience regarding this?

theflash

Quick question, do you receive all the same benefits in your select DC like 2+2 Lounge access per card? I also have 3 accounts upgrading one to select and thinking of adding other 2 joint accounts under family banking.
As per my BM, I will receive select card benefits on only one card or a total of 2+2 per quarter. Not 6(2 per card) as I will have 3 select cards on my name.
Can you share your experience regarding this?
I've used 1+1 on all 3 cards.

Anupama_Jha

I don't have joint accounts though...

3 accts - Mine, Mom, Brother
So once u have upgraded 1 account to select, u can add ur family member without maintaining 3L TRV for select ? And added member will also get Select DC ?

Maintaining min Balance in both family members account or only one ?