• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC SELECT | BANK OF DOGSH*T

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I upgraded to select but they didn't process
Welcome kit because
They system shows my old account ( closed)

Bc I have upgraded on new account.how your system is featched old account.

These Mfs showed MILLENNIA credit card pre approved LTf but sold SWYP CARD PAID SAYING U WILL GET MILLNIEA TOO

I gave Delhi address as communication address. Sent credit card on KoTa address of 3 year ago ..

Mfs bank

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They've agreed to open a Wealth NRI acct as well for my dad and link it under Family Banking so he can get his DC as well that he can use for Intl lounge when he visits India and goes back....
I wonder if they upgrade to wealth upfront
If I keep 5 lakh in account
Or 10 lakh is minimum requirements

theflash

TF Premier
No it did not work for me I tried that last year when I opened my brother's account.

But when I told 7L present RM told add 10L I'll upgrade straight away so I tried to arrange some other funds from family members...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No it did not work for me I tried that last year when I opened my brother's account.

But when I told 7L present RM told add 10L I'll upgrade straight away so I tried to arrange some other funds from family members...
10 lakh I can't unless someone Godfather gimme a spoon full of diamonds

Anindya98

TF Premier
Thanks for the clarification I was also having the same impression but my BM misinformed me so I don't add my other account for the extra benefits.
Currently, I am receiving the same benefits lounge access on all three Visa Platinum cards (25K MAB Accounts). So, after upgrading and adding all 3 accounts under family banking, I should also receive the same benefits on all 3 DCs.
@Vasuki am I correct on this?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the clarification I was also having the same impression but my BM misinformed me so I don't add my other account for the extra benefits.
Currently, I am receiving the same benefits lounge access on all three Visa Platinum cards (25K MAB Accounts). So, after upgrading and adding all 3 accounts under family banking, I should also receive the same benefits on all 3 DCs.
Yes bro
Once u add to family banking they will receive same benefits

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Arranging 4 lakh would be tough no possible 🫡

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys pls confirm me from scratch.

I opened IDFC account online (10k amb). Funded ₹3L and got upgraded to select.

Withdrawal all balance, now maintaining only 10k as product variant.

Now if I add another member under family banking, does his account also needs to maintain min (10k) or not ??

@Vasuki @Anindya98 @theflash

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Never ever maintain anything for wealth upgrade.
When you have 10L , just park it there for a couple of days for wealth upgrade on pre negotiated terms.
Don’t transfer that money before talking to RM..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When you have 10L , just park it there for a couple of days for wealth upgrade on pre negotiated terms.
Ya I thought
I m gonna open yes granduer with 5
So if wealth upgrade is there I can park it for 4-5 days here too

Btw
Yes bank has 3 month POLICY for reapply?
I was rejected on
( 18-03-24)

Reactions: SSV

theflash

TF Premier
True I didn't maintain for Select/Wealth upgrade just had to keep it for 7-10 days due to upgrade process and updation of 3/10L in their system to proceed with upgrade.