IDFC Firstap - The Mini DC

LordVoldemort

Hi Team,
I'm one of those guys who hate to take the wallet/ Phone everywhere and was looking for a sticker based DC which i can stick to my key chain. Got info on the firstap thing by IDFCFB. Applied and bought it.
Looks great and works great, Stuck to my Keyfob. Only thing is that it is a bit hard to make the shops believe that it is not sorcery.

IMG_20230325_155354.jpg IMG_20230325_155354.jpg IMG_20230325_155454.jpg

sarojskm99

how to get it

Hi Team,
I'm one of those guys who hate to take the wallet/ Phone everywhere and was looking for a sticker based DC which i can stick to my key chain. Got info on the firstap thing by IDFCFB. Applied and bought it.
Looks great and works great, Stuck to my Keyfob. Only thing is that it is a bit hard to make the shops believe that it is not sorcery.

IMG_20230325_155354.jpg IMG_20230325_155354.jpg IMG_20230325_155454.jpg
how to get it..

Rahul92

I saw it sometime ago in my app to , but , to be honest i don't find it useful enough.

Most of the time , i/we use credit cards. And where cc is not acceptable, we now use rupay cc UPI. This makes debit cards redundant as of now. Debit cards are now used only to pay cc bills leave alone tap and pay feature.

As far as tap and pay feature is concerned , it can be easily enabled in gpay , Paytm or even cred for most of your credit and debit cards .

Chaitanya-a

I saw it sometime ago in my app to , but , to be honest i don't find it useful enough.

Most of the time , i/we use credit cards. And where cc is not acceptable, we now use rupay cc UPI. This makes debit cards redundant as of now. Debit cards are now used only to pay cc bills leave alone tap and pay feature.

As far as tap and pay feature is concerned , it can be easily enabled in gpay , Paytm or even cred for most of your credit and debit cards .
Tbh we all took it just bcz its Rupay Platinum Debit card. For Amazon Friday offer. No other use.

For Occasional RUPAY Debit Offers also.
Last month Reliance was giving 200 off on 1500+ Bill foe RUPAY debit.

I used all my Rupay Platinum Debit Cards For this offer and sold grocery to Local Stores and earned good profit.

For Personal Grocery Requirements I used Rupay Credit which is giving 400 off 1500+ Bill.

Chaitanya-a

For Occasional RUPAY Debit Offers also.
Last month Reliance was giving 200 off on 1500+ Bill foe RUPAY debit.

I used all my Rupay Platinum Debit Cards For this offer and sold grocery to Local Stores and earned good profit.

For Personal Grocery Requirements I used Rupay Credit which is giving 400 off 1500+ Bill.
waah😂 ye local store wale kharidte bhi hai kya?

First I enquired from a Friend the
WholeSale rate at which retailer purchase the items from Wholesaler.

Then at Reliance store I picked those items which are available at Wholesale Prices or even less.
Reliance as expected capped the Qty of items which they are selling at Wholesale Price.

Then I sold it to local Stores.
Suppose if Wholesale Price of an item is 100, I offered Retailer the Same item at 95.
Why any retailer would avoid such deal.

Asli baat last me batate ho aur baki sab bina mtlb k baate pahele batate ho. :cool::cool:

You can use this Firstap sticker add-on RuPay Platinum debit card for Amazon add money offer and earn Rs100 per month (if offer will extended).

By the this is also debit card, i dnt know we will get rewards point or not - https://www.technofino.in/community...k-launched-its-debit-card-reward-system.7394/

@Rahul92
@sarojskm99
@wolfdalalstreet