• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First x LIC | life time free co-branded cards soon to be launched

bugmenot

TF Ace
Update:

Official links are now out. Thanks to @krishc

To apply, go here https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/ntb-diy/lic-standalone

It seems Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has collaborated with IDFC First bank to launch life time free (LTF) credit cards. The MITC shows below given variants. It could also be in RuPay variant.
  • LIC Classic Credit Card
  • LIC Select Credit Card
MITC link - https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/content/dam/idfcfirstbank/pdf/credit-card/MITC-Document-Customer.pdf

1700142135367.png

Attachments

• MITC-Document-Customer.pdf
    585.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

cardio_guy

TF Ace
LIC Cards launches two credit credits: Interest from 9%, rewards on insurance premiums, Rs 5 lakh accident cover, and more

IDFC FIRST Bank, LIC Cards, and Mastercard have introduced two credit cards — LIC Classic and LIC Select. There will be zero joining fee and zero annual fee. From low-interest rates to zero-joining fees to reward points to personal accident covers of up to Rs 5 lakh, both cards have multiple benefits and offers.

IDFC FIRST Bank, LIC Cards, and Mastercard have unveiled two co-branded credit cards — LIC Classic and LIC Select — on December 14, 2023. From low-interest rates to zero-joining fees to reward points to personal accident covers of up to Rs 5 lakh, both cards have multiple benefits and offers. Do note that even though it is not mandatory to have an LIC policy to apply for these credit cards, if you have a policy, you will get rewards for paying insurance premiums.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IDFC website also shows more details but no detail on who can apply

LIC classic

LIC select

Its useless, 10X rewards : means you will get 10 points per 125 and 1 point is only 0.25 in value
So its just 2%.
Maybe that is why they have launched this card as LTF

shivek

TF Select
I also tried applying for the card and got error "Sorry we can't proceed".
Later I called CC and the executive told that we can not apply directly and LIC agent can apply on behalf of me.
So I asked I don't have an LIC agent contact in my current city, is there any other option.
To which she responded to send an email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com.
Upon mailing I got the response that I am already holding one unsecured card so can not apply for another unsecured card.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I also tried applying for the card and got error "Sorry we can't proceed".
Later I called CC and the executive told that we can not apply directly and LIC agent can apply on behalf of me.
So I asked I don't have an LIC agent contact in my current city, is there any other option.
To which she responded to send an email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com.
Upon mailing I got the response that I am already holding one unsecured card so can not apply for another unsecured card.
Then how the heck they're providing Vistara & Power cards?!

Let me guess- "Coz they're paid"

its_karan

TF Ace
Quick update—I got VKYC done for LIC Classic LTF Credit card. Questions for those with this card: Rewards seem very low compared to others even Tata Neu Plus. I applied for potential IDFC First shopping offers and occasional Railway Lounge access.
  1. What benefits are you getting from this card?
  2. What do you guys do to upgrade it to at least LIC select variant.
  3. Is the welcome benefits given on purchase of Gift Cards?
Update: Have the card. Not Activated.

Attachments

• ApplicationFrameHost_yQnARwJmoQ.png
    ApplicationFrameHost_yQnARwJmoQ.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 29
  • msedge_c2gwMiBQAD.png
    msedge_c2gwMiBQAD.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: