• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Banking (First Select account) criteria

codenerd

TF Ace
1682438705625-jpeg.15173

For all those wondering what's the criteria for upgrading to First Select Account which comes under wealth banking program.
Got it from the bank directly. This is for Wealth account (First Select Account). You wont find it anywhere! :)

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
These IDFC bank guys are absolutely stupid. Been dealing with them since last couple of years.
All bank guys appear that way. They are there to make money in general and provide some benefits to few selected ones. As with most banks these days, IDFC has too much of centralized control and our RM or bank reps can not do much with our requests.

Astraea

TF Premier
Could anyone assist me in upgrading my standard 25k AMB account to a First Select Account? I'm prepared to deposit 3-5 lakhs. If someone could provide me with the contact details of a Relationship Manager in Bengaluru who can facilitate the upgrade, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Could anyone assist me in upgrading my standard 25k AMB account to a First Select Account? I'm prepared to deposit 3-5 lakhs. If someone could provide me with the contact details of a Relationship Manager in Bengaluru who can facilitate the upgrade, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Deposite money and contact your RM( details can be found in app) to get invitaion link for upgrade to select/wealth banking. Else keep the money for few mobths, bank will contact you for upgrade.

Personally I dont see much benefit doing that (using select banking program) except 2+2 lounge access and movie offer which anyways covered with credit cards. You can evaluate other wealth banking programs for better benefits.

Note: Right now I dont see any RM details in my app, thats another issue. I am in bangalore.

Astraea

TF Premier
Deposite money and contact your RM( details can be found in app) to get invitaion link for upgrade to select/wealth banking. Else keep the money for few mobths, bank will contact you for upgrade.

Personally I dont see much benefit doing that (using select banking program) except 2+2 lounge access and movie offer which anyways covered with credit cards. You can evaluate other wealth banking programs for better benefits.

Note: Right now I dont see any RM details in my app, thats another issue. I am in bangalore.
Same here No RM details oare not shown in the app as well as net banking too.

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, sorry don't have any contact details but sharing my experience. I have kept around 3L for over 6 months but didn't get any upgrade mail / SMS. Then one day, I decided to just move funds since interest rate was also low and had some payments. Then the next day itself got a SMS to upgrade to select account. Got RM details only after the upgrade. I am not sure if there is any takeaway in this but just that auto upgrade worked in this way for me.

kjs

TF Premier
1682438705625-jpeg.15173

For all those wondering what's the criteria for upgrading to First Select Account which comes under wealth banking program.
Got it from the bank directly. This is for Wealth account (First Select Account). You wont find it anywhere! :)
What about salary close to 1.9L in hand ?

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
1682438705625-jpeg.15173

@kshitiz25 could you share the same criteria of First Wealth? if you don't have it, pls ask the same bank person who showed this to you.