• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Khushiyan First 2023

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello, anyone enrolled in this reward program? if yes, i have a question......does this offer mean 10x rewards in addition to normal 6x/10x rewards under first select card?

can someone who has enrolled shed some light on this?

ccdc

TF Ace
have few questions

1) are the 10x rewards in additio to the regular 6x/10x rewards available on first select card.
2) the criteria for tanishq voucher is vague....how many top spenders will get the voucher....top 10...top 20...it mention that top 250 stand a chance to win....no mention about what number will get confirmed win...

anyone has any answers to the above questions?

have few questions

1) are the 10x rewards in additio to the regular 6x/10x rewards available on first select card.
2) the criteria for tanishq voucher is vague....how many top spenders will get the voucher....top 10...top 20...it mention that top 250 stand a chance to win....no mention about what number will get confirmed win...

anyone has any answers to the above questions
1) no idea
2) minimum spend to be eligible is 25k and maximum is no capping if you have 10lac wealth cc than the voucher is yoursšŸ˜‚

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
so i found the trick to get this offer i guess.
Spend on your idfc credit card for 1K or more, you will get invite for this.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
have few questions

anyone has any answers to the above questions?
1)yes, just read the T&C, it is over and above the regular 6x/10x rewards
2) yup, that's the idea

akash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
any idea when the 10x points will be credited? i only see 6x for wealth card for an unbilled transaction as of now

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
any idea when the 10x points will be credited? i only see 6x for wealth card for an unbilled transaction as of now
The Rewards will be credited to the Cardholderā€™s Credit Card account after 60 daysā€™ post offer closure (rewards will be posted from 15 Decemberā€™23- 1 Januaryā€™24).

sankethnkr

TF Neo
Can we buy products from Amazon using IDFC credit card and then cancel the order and refund the amount to Amazon GV. Will that be considered as a purchase?