• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Credit Card Application Status Issue

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I applied for an IDFC First Select credit card yesterday evening and completed my VKYC this afternoon at 12:30. But when I track the application it still shows Application Initiated and option to initiate VKYC. That's why I am doubting if my VKYC has even been marked as completed by the IDFC agent side or not (She clearly mentioned that my VKYC has been completed).

I tried asking customer care but they say that it would take 7 working days to update the status, next question I asked how long it take to get the credit card approved, again he said 7 days. That's when I knew this person could not help me and came straight to Technofino.

Has anyone faced the same issue? if yes what was the timeline for you guys?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
what is cooling period for applying IDFC card. I have closed IDFC select card yesterday for low limit (for wealth upgrade). they have closed my card without any retention call. doesn't matter having 7 digit limit on cibil so will easily get new card. but when should i apply? within month or 6 months later.?
You can apply from a new number, you can read my experience from below thread:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for an IDFC First Select credit card yesterday evening and completed my VKYC this afternoon at 12:30. But when I track the application it still shows Application Initiated and option to initiate VKYC. That's why I am doubting if my VKYC has even been marked as completed by the IDFC agent side or not (She clearly mentioned that my VKYC has been completed).

I tried asking customer care but they say that it would take 7 working days to update the status, next question I asked how long it take to get the credit card approved, again he said 7 days. That's when I knew this person could not help me and came straight to Technofino.

Has anyone faced the same issue? if yes what was the timeline for you guys?
Yes i did.
Did vkyc again this time SUCESSFUL

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can apply from a new number, you can read my experience from below thread:

Screenshot_2024-02-01-09-38-03-147_com.android.chrome.jpg will there be verification after this step ?

techt

TF Legend
Millniea 🥸. Just want ltf for railway lounge
Chaku Chaku train 🚉
3D Loop GIF by Doze Studio