• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank 0 AMB Account

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
After acquiring IDFC Wealth CC from IDFC bank, I almost forgot about this bank as the card itself took back seat because of the fabulous cards like SBI Cashback and Axis ACE, couple of weeks before I received the following offer from IDFC bank.

IMG_6386 2.PNG

Since this was a 0 MAB offer that too for a limited time, I didn't think much and decided to proceed with the account creation and KYC. Since my previous experience of online account generation was not too good with other banks, I was not keeping very high hopes with IDFC too. However, my experience changed completely when I was done with the account generation within the matter of 5 minutes that too without KYC. IDFC allowed me to schedule the VKYC at a later time and put a limit of 10K max balance for a non KYC account.
f0562120-cea3-44ae-a368-1e0a93cc0ac5 2.JPG

Considering the positive experience of account generation, I decided to complete the VKYC too and that too didn't take much time. Overall I am quite impressed with this digital onboarding process and at every step IDFC kept me informed by send the messages and emails in a timely manner.

One such email consisted of this notification.

c5b83e74-02c1-41b9-9786-c65fc52794cc 2.JPG

Since the account was a Zero MAB account, I was under the impression that the their might be some changes associated with the debit card and checkbook, hence I didn't bother applying for the same.

However, received a message from IDFC stating that a package was sent to me via Bluedart which would reach me in next four days. Unsure of the package, I waited for it and kept a close eye on the IDFC app to see any unsolicited charges.

Package did arrive on time and it had the following.

IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG
IMG_6441.JPG
IMG_6442.JPG
IMG_6443.JPG

IDFC truly wow'ed me with their prompt services, entire onboarding experience was quite smooth right from the beginning that too without spending a single penny out of my pocket.

I already have accounts with Kotak, Axis, SBI and ICICI, have been a customer of these banks since more than a decade and still find it painful to get something done from the customer care/branch of these banks. I am seriously considering ending my association with some of these banks and transfer my fund to IDFC as they truly deserve my money.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No I didn't have any account with IDFC previously. It was only the Wealth card I was having with them.
Same for me... I have applied using the WhatsApp link using my aadhar (it is mobile number or aadhar linked offer as this offer was visible after I entered my details) and during application, it was written 0 balance on the 10k account side.

Their video kyc link is not working. I called them today and asked them what to do. They said that visit your nearest branch to do the kyc.

I also requested the customer care lady to confirm the zero balance account. She said that IDFC does not offer zero balance account. Now I have sent them an email with the screenshot of my whatsapp message confirming zero balance account and asked them to confirm.

PARTH1122

TF Buzz
i have received whatsapp msg from idfc bank regarding zero balance account so i opened through given link but after opening account its showing 10K MAB account. i have raised complaint with screenshot for this . any suggestion what to do now