• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC 0 mab account offer

kumar98

TF Buzz
Hi i found that idfc offers 0 mab account on Twitter but don't have much details if anyone have details please share screenshot attached

Attachments

• IMG_20230226_182002.jpg
    IMG_20230226_182002.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 312
Hi Guys

Idfc customer care or head customer service mostly.. Not aware of this.

Only social media team knows about this 0 mab 10 k account.

Reached them in facebook messenger... They will check and confirm by email.

I got email confirmation from them.... But by this time.. Customer service representative should got update on this... Since lot of people reaching the..

anonymuos

TF Ace
They seem to have gone back and forth on DC charges for regular 10K and 25K MAB accounts. I remember in mid-2022 when they had introduced debit card charges for all customers. Then when there was a huge backlash and people threatened to close their accounts on a mass scale and some cited RBI rule that "Lifetime free DC" cannot be made chargeable, they announced that for existing customers, debit cards won't be chargeable but there would be charges for new customers. And now again they seem to have revised and made DCs free. 0 MAB is the cherry on top of the icing.

I have a Vishesh account with IDFC which comes with 5K MAB requirement and RuPay Platinum DC (for Amazon Friday offer). For that also it was advertised as free/nil charges so I opened account, then after 2-3 months they introduced charges of ₹500+GST=₹590 and debited them silently for even accounts opened before that date. I threatened RBI complaint and they reversed charges but said annual charges of ₹300 will still apply. (Still a net profit due to Amazon offer).

So this LTF 0 MAB account is fantastic but get it in writing from them about DC issuance + annual charges as they go back and forth a lot and silently revise their webpages.