• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI TELE VERIFICATION

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
On 8th June I've applied for ICICI Bank CC. Video kyc was done by me on the same day. But couldn't complete the tele verification. The person on the other hand calls every day and hangs up as soon as I pick up the call. What shoul I do?

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On 8th June I've applied for ICICI Bank CC. Video kyc was done by me on the same day. But couldn't complete the tele verification. The person on the other hand calls every day and hangs up as soon as I pick up the call. What shoul I do?
Call customer care and explain the issue and also you can email them. All contact details can be found on ICICI website

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Is the spam protection on on your device ?
Like Truecaller spam protection or any other spam protection service younare using on your device...
Kindly check once...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Like Truecaller spam protection or any other spam protection service younare using on your device...
Kindly check once...
A very well thought out advice.. Experience rocks..

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kindly check once...
It definitely makes sense. Else Kitna bhi Vella ho executive...call cut karne main usko zero fayda h

Additionally...email to customer care or call to Toll Free and raise this issue..also provide alternate number just in case.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Thank u for all the suggestions.

1. I don't use true caller.
2. I receive all the calls.

So there is no chance of getting it auto rejected. Maybe executive is doing it intentionally.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank u for all the suggestions.

1. I don't use true caller.
2. I receive all the calls.

So there is no chance of getting it auto rejected. Maybe executive is doing it intentionally.
Buddy... then email to customer care or call at their Toll Free no ...explain your issue. They will do something..may be assign another executive.

In my opinion...there is no single person assigned for verifications...it is on a queue....The first available executive try and complete the job...if it fails somehow..he or she takes next in line. After sometime the failed cases comes in the queue again.