• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KingAAR

TF Ace
IS this legit , please someone tell me?

EDIT:
By @rajneeshray
For this offer:

1. Your salary should be above 2 lacs (post all deductions) - otherwise they will give you Coral - funniest part
2. Your Organization should be in their list
3. They are unaware of this offer running on their website - so executive will check with their Boss and come back

In short, be ready to get multiple spam calls.

Last edited:

Testcc

TF Buzz
Seems interesting. No harm in trying for LTF card, especially if you are not eligible under Alumni program. Let's see if someone gets approval and their experience. Under Alumni offer too, it seems that there was chaos initially, but eventually people got the card.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Update: I recently applied for LTF Sapphiro through a Twitter link and received a call back within two working days. During the conversation, the agent inquired about my monthly income, to which I confidently stated it to be over 2 lakhs as I was aware of the eligibility criteria. However, the agent seemed a bit confused and unexpectedly asked me about the university from which I graduated. It appeared that the application for Sapphiro LTF was contingent upon the university qualification.

Testcc

TF Buzz
One thing I noticed is strange. In case of alumni program, the institute wide link is given.

e.g. in case of IIMA its https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0003.

Now replace 03 with any number above 41 and following error pop up appears.
1687511609411.png

Once you click "Ok" on the popup, you get the link : https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html where it says LTF.

So is it that, this was always for Alumni, but then someone mistakenly put it as LTF for all?

KingAAR

TF Ace
One thing I noticed is strange. In case of alumni program, the institute wide link is given.

e.g. in case of IIMA its https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0003.

Now replace 03 with any number above 41 and following error pop up appears.
1687511609411.png

Once you click "Ok" on the popup, you get the link : https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html where it says LTF.

So is it that, this was always for Alumni, but then someone mistakenly put it as LTF for all?
I too have that doubt..

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have 2L take home and a salary account with ICICI then you will get LTF easily. Just contact your RM or Bank Rep associated with your company.

My take home was little less than 2L and the bank rep was able to get approval in 3rd attempt. They screwed up 2 times, they said they can easily get approval and finally said that approval process was changed after rejection.

I gave up and then they reached out again and 3rd time the application went through.

If you hold a salary account with ICICI, always try approvals through the bank rep associated with your company. I got Coral, Ruby’s and now Saphiro with the same process.

pscking

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I got a call today from ICICI 3rd party credit card department (how i know 3rd party because after offering ICICI credit card they told me do you need other bank credit card).

So, i received a call today and they said I'm pre-approved for ICICI credit card. I told them i already have 2 icici credit and I'm only interested in Sapphiro credit card that too LTF. They said to check on preapproved offer and if it's shows over there then you can apply it. So, Sapphiro card was showing in my preapproved offer but with joining and annual fees and i told the same to Customer care. They said just apply and then email with card number we'll make it LTF.

So my question over here, Is this genuine? Also, if i apply and suppose it didn't get LTF then without activating will ICICI charge joining fees?

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I got a call today from ICICI 3rd party credit card department (how i know 3rd party because after offering ICICI credit card they told me do you need other bank credit card).

So, i received a call today and they said I'm pre-approved for ICICI credit card. I told them i already have 2 icici credit and I'm only interested in Sapphiro credit card that too LTF. They said to check on preapproved offer and if it's shows over there then you can apply it. So, Sapphiro card was showing in my preapproved offer but with joining and annual fees and i told the same to Customer care. They said just apply and then email with card number we'll make it LTF.

So my question over here, Is this genuine? Also, if i apply and suppose it didn't get LTF then without activating will ICICI charge joining fees?
I think it is not genuine,
As you said they are 3rd party department, in my view they don't have access to convert LTF.

ashishp

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Got Sapphiro Dual variant (Mastercard + Amex) LTF without alumni program. Currently holding icici apay card.

I didn't get dragon pass along with the card. Can someone tell me when will i get the dragon pass. Asked CC, they said wait for 45 days.

panu24

TF Ace
Got Sapphiro Dual variant (Mastercard + Amex) LTF without alumni program. Currently holding icici apay card.

I didn't get dragon pass along with the card. Can someone tell me when will i get the dragon pass. Asked CC, they said wait for 45 days.
Dragon pass?? I thought it provides with Dreamfolks card

nickee007

TF Buzz
It used to be dreamfolks-dragonpass (just the name) but it is now only dreamfolks.

You should get dreamfolks card in 1-2 weeks after getting the credit-card.
Once card is recieved call dreamfolks customer care and ask for its pin, hten use the pin in app to register in the app.

kunal.exe

TF Select
my salary is > 3L PM and holding the salary account with them for 5 years, applied via RM. they rejected the application the very next day of apply.
wrote an email to headrm and am now considering moving the account to HDFC since it's now a matter of ego :D