• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro: Got all 3 variants

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got to now from TF Community that we can exchange Sapphiro Visa variant for MC+Amex variant.
Mailed Customer care for variant change and my request was processed within 10 days. CC asked me place a cancellation request for my Visa variant as keeping all 3 variants Visa+MC+Amex is not allowed. So I placed the closure request for my Visa card but the very next I got a call from Retention team and he told me that there is no such rule about keeping all 3 variants and he cancelled my closure request.
All 3 cards are active right now which I confirmed by doing small transactions
Now I have 2 dreamfolks card and both are active.
As per my knowledge, BMS offers/lounge access are divided between MC & amex equally BUT I have no idea if my Visa card is eligible for lounge access/BMS bogo now(even the cust care guys have no idea about rules in this situation)

Hitman_107

TF Select
Do let know/share your experience as to if both cards are working? Also, does it now show 3 cards(1Visa, 1MC, and 1Amex) in the iMobile app?
I have a Visa Sapphiro currently. Would it be wise to request for the dual variant and reap the benefits of 3 different networks?
I don't know whether ICICI ever disables the old card on their own if requested for a new variant or not..
Visa and mastercard are visible because i didnt get amex card since sapphiro was issued to me during amex ban period.. not sure how disabling or cancelling works

Rishab Goel

TF Buzz
Visa and mastercard are visible because i didnt get amex card since sapphiro was issued to me during amex ban period.. not sure how disabling or cancelling works
Ohh okay. Sounds like both are active. Do please post an update within maybe 10 days about it. If no hassles from the bank's side, I'll also request for a different variant.

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any suggestions on this one?
Typically, the process of converting an existing card to a Lifetime Free (LTF) variant is comparatively more challenging. Banks tend to offer the LTF option primarily to new customers, as their RM/BMs are incentivized to acquire new clientele. As such, existing customers seeking an LTF option may face greater difficulty in obtaining one.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I got to now from TF Community that we can exchange Sapphiro Visa variant for MC+Amex variant.
Mailed Customer care for variant change and my request was processed within 10 days. CC asked me place a cancellation request for my Visa variant as keeping all 3 variants Visa+MC+Amex is not allowed. So I placed the closure request for my Visa card but the very next I got a call from Retention team and he told me that there is no such rule about keeping all 3 variants and he cancelled my closure request.
All 3 cards are active right now which I confirmed by doing small transactions
Now I have 2 dreamfolks card and both are active.
As per my knowledge, BMS offers/lounge access are divided between MC & amex equally BUT I have no idea if my Visa card is eligible for lounge access/BMS bogo now(even the cust care guys have no idea about rules in this situation)
Good and congratulations for 3 variants...

lks999

TF Buzz
Level 1 complaint declined to shift my card from visa to dual variant and told me to call customer care and customer care said it's only available with rubyx card and mot with sapphiro. Whom should I contact next?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
I have upgrade offer on my ICICI Platinum Credit Card which I received recently. I have Apay card as well. My question is if I will upgrade to MMT Signature, is there any chance that Platinum will remain active? As I have taken Platinum only due to ICICI offers & don't want to loose this card. I know that MMT Signature also works for ICICI offers but on MMT site only, it's doesn't work as I have read somewhere on TF only.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-49-830_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-49-830_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-41-705_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-41-705_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-38-947_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-04-01-12-38-947_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 20

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@ak95 @Hitman_107 did they ask you to clear the outstanding on previous card before taking the network swap request? Has anyone done recently? They said they'll close the older card
(Sorry if my reply is very very late 😓)
Yes, they asked me to clear the outstanding before issuing new card because they were under the impression that I would close my old variant(Visa) after getting MC+Amex