• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Accha........bahut pressure kiya tab jake abhi call aaya ki request le rahe hai.........pehle wealth account ka customr care number alagg tha ab wo b bandh kar diya..bcoz sabko wealth account free me bante hai..ab pehle jaisi service nahi rahi...
So.... Devaluation of Wealth Management is also happening....by the looks of it

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
If you honestly watch ICICI it looks very suited boy from the front view bus As you move your throat and try to look at the ICICI from the back it complete Nude.

Just look at the names of the ICICI credit cards Coral, Shapiro, Ruby X, and Emerald seem like very highly rewarding cc in the world like an American-style but their reward rate are like those in Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Ga**d.

saucy

TF Ace
If you honestly watch ICICI it looks very suited boy from the front view bus As you move your throat and try to look at the ICICI from the back it complete Nude.

Just look at the names of the ICICI credit cards Coral, Shapiro, Ruby X, and Emerald seem like very highly rewarding cc in the world like an American-style but their reward rate are like those in Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Ga**d.
Blood diamond suna tha Africa se 😛😛
Tabhi shayad diamante nahi dete

hideaway

TF Premier
Guys what is this..

Got two cards bill on same statement.

Like i have 0 spends on platinum card this month, and around 3500 in coral. But the bill is generated for platinum card as 3500 and not for coral card.

1693294047342.png

while paying which card should i enter to pay

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Guys what is this..

Got two cards bill on same statement.

Like i have 0 spends on platinum card this month, and around 3500 in coral. But the bill is generated for platinum card as 3500 and not for coral card.

1693294047342.png

while paying which card should i enter to pay
Card account is same for Multiple cards apart from Co-branded cards. Can pay to any of the given cards, it will be adjusted.