• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

techhdate

TF Premier
in my case the transaction failed on paytm but the amount was debited. the next day got notification from paytm that the deducted amount has been refunded to the bank account but still it shows as interim credit on imobile app

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
thank god, am not alone..!

still not completely refunded ? this interim credit is on 14th and today is 22nd. Does this really take 9 weeks.
Please don't forget to update once you received the refund
Most cases refund will credit within 5 working days.

Since, bank already credited Interim Chargeback Credit, you will not get any refund.

The backend system of the bank will take your refund amount.

harsh1387

TF Ace
Looks like upi transactions for small amounts are safe bet for now. In any case for larger transactions a card swipe is better always.

Ain't I feeling glad reading all this thinking ICICI didn't gave me Coral Rupay offer was such a blessing😛

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Looks like upi transactions for small amounts are safe bet for now. In any case for larger transactions a card swipe is better always.

Ain't I feeling glad reading all this thinking ICICI didn't gave me Coral Rupay offer was such a blessing😛
Everyday im doing some ICICI coral RuPay CC UPI failed trick to earn some cashback. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Refund always credited automatically within few hours

But my Kotak League RuPay CC UPI failed trick refund is not credited automatically.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Got the card, activated also but I am not able to set it up for UPI. Says no ICICI card found with that number. How to solve for this? Also, if I try to create a UPI id from mobile it also throes some random error.

James

TF Ace
Got the card, activated also but I am not able to set it up for UPI. Says no ICICI card found with that number. How to solve for this? Also, if I try to create a UPI id from mobile it also throes some random error.
After seeing the card on imobile, I generated the pin. I was able to link it at the same time