• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

hideaway

TF Premier
Refund through icici cc upi is a nightmare.

Had done a recharge of 239, via Gpay using third-party payment via Paytm using icici rupay.
Both Gpay and Paytm shows as failed payments. Money got deducted from card. Same upi reference is shown in gpay, Paytm and imobile.

Contacted icici, they says money is settled to merchant. You need to contact merchant. Gpay and Paytm says transaction is failed you need to connect with bank.

Seriously this is a nightmare. I haven't faced any type of issue with tata neu. Refunds are correct with them.

Finally I have placed a dispute transaction with NPCI on their website. Let's see what they will do.

Any other advice..

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Had done a recharge of 239, via Gpay using third-party payment via Paytm using icici rupay.
Both Gpay and Paytm shows as failed payments. Money got deducted from card. Same upi reference is shown in gpay, Paytm and imobile.

Contacted icici, they says money is settled to merchant. You need to contact merchant. Gpay and Paytm says transaction is failed you need to connect with bank.

Seriously this is a nightmare. I haven't faced any type of issue with tata neu. Refunds are correct with them.

Finally I have placed a dispute transaction with NPCI on their website. Let's see what they will do.

Any other advice..
I got refund for icici cc upi within 24hrs.

Anyway, Credit on UPI is new, you need to wait upto 2 years. All the problems will be fixed.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
Finally got LTF Coral Rupay through calling customer care, after some 6 failed attempts.

Card was issued day before, started showing up in iMobile yesterday. No CIBIL hit. I tried linking it on PhonePe and GooglePay today, but keep getting error that server not responding. Where does this card even work? How to link it?

If it is relevant: Physical card is yet to be delivered, and I'm yet to set a PIN.

VS21

TF Buzz
Finally got LTF Coral Rupay through calling customer care, after some 6 failed attempts.

Card was issued day before, started showing up in iMobile yesterday. No CIBIL hit. I tried linking it on PhonePe and GooglePay today, but keep getting error that server not responding. Where does this card even work? How to link it?

If it is relevant: Physical card is yet to be delivered, and I'm yet to set a PIN.
I waited for the physical card delivery.
After receiving the card, I set the Pin and enabled merchant payments.
Then added the card in Google Pay, tried a scan and pay payment through GPay next day and it worked fine.

hideaway

TF Premier
Anyway, Credit on UPI is new, you need to wait upto 2 years. All the problems will be fixed.
what if the amount is a large amount.?

Paytm has replied with a screenshot from NPCI, that amount has not been debited because of timeout.
i have sent the screenshot to ICICI customer care, lets see how they are responding to their amount settled to merchant reply.

hideaway

TF Premier

Any other advice..
#Update -

Got the refund after a fierce battle between ICICI, PAYTM AND GPAY

Screenshot_20230822_200748_iMobile Pay.jpg

What is this INTERIM CHARGEBACK CREDIT

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
what if the amount is a large amount.?

Paytm has replied with a screenshot from NPCI, that amount has not been debited because of timeout.
i have sent the screenshot to ICICI customer care, lets see how they are responding to their amount settled to merchant reply.
When you apply for UPI chargeback, the bank will give you a temporary credit.

In most cases, UPI chargeback will solved within 24hrs to max 5 days.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay, boys... Now entertainement class is over... Back to the business...

These ICICI guys are making a big task out of my failed Rs220 transaction on RUPAY on their UPI Network... This is the email I got from them asking me to wait for the investigation to finish for 9 weeks.. okay, I have patience.. I will wait.. meanwhile they gave me shadow credit... learnt a new term for the day.. Thanks to ICICI and Coral Rupay Card..

1691915685668.png
@Abhishek012 , waited for more than 5 days for the reversal of my failed transaction on UPI Rupay integration issue( according to you)...
Now logged SR to raise the dispute. They said it will take 9 weeks to resolve..
Let's see how I go with it..

Any other advice..

Update:

After raising a dispute and creating a SR, someone called me from ICICI and they said they would investigate the matter and it would take 9 weeks , meanwhile given me the Interim Chargebak Credit...

1692717503886.png

hideaway

TF Premier
Update:

After raising a dispute and creating a SR, someone called me from ICICI and they said they would investigate the matter and it would take 9 weeks , meanwhile given me the Interim Chargebak Credit...

1692717503886.png
thank god, am not alone..!

still not completely refunded ? this interim credit is on 14th and today is 22nd. Does this really take 9 weeks.
Please don't forget to update once you received the refund