• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Speed Post

Applied on Sunday, 6 Aug.
Speed Post...

Khatam...

Applied on TF Bash day...

So, for all the party attenders on the last Sunday... by hearing the two words "Speed post" your kick and hangover( if you still have any ) most probably vanished.. and @pprakash11 bhai, they are clouds hovering allover the next weekend planned bash...
Just two words killed everything...

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Speed Post...

Khatam...

Applied on TF Bash day...

So, for all the party attenders on the last Sunday... by hearing the two words "Speed post" your kick and hangover( if you still have any ) most probably vanished.. and @pprakash11 bhai, they are clouds hovering allover the next weekend planned bash...
Just two words killed everything...
Literally khatam tata bye bye

Speed post wale dispatch hi nahi karenge 1 week tak latka ke rkhe rhenge 🥲

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally did via android … offer was there 🙂
he , he, At last, welcome to the party...

200w.gif

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes sarr …. Heard you give people homework …let me give you one , the thing is how people were getting coral rupay as LTF as they were holding visa variant Ltf , so now can we do vice versa and request visa coral as LTF so another card gets added 🙂
No HW here ... Just ask CC... not everything is pushed out to your IMobile App...

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Try kiya hai doosre Amazon account mein bhi same dikkat aa rahi hai card saved hai tab bhi.... 4 Amazon accounts hain bas keval 2 mein hi yeh offer show ho raha hai and dono mein offer nahi lag raha..... Abhi kuch months pehle hi BoB Snapdeal RuPay card liya hai usme bhi same dikkat aa rahi hai. Amazon desktop website mein bhi offer nahi lag raha hai

Jab se merpe BOB ke cards aaye hai m tab se Avail kar raha hu.

BOB Rupay Cards also Working Fine.

Catch is earlier offer is applicable for Electricity Bill Payments too.

Now from recent past few months BOB Excluded Electricity Bill Payments.

Are you trying to avail the offer on Electricity Bill Payment ?

Also Bank Discount works in all Amazon Accounts irrespective of offer Banner is there or not.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well customer care guys are too much information oriented so don’t want that … I gave you HW sarr because you are pro 😕
Okay, okay ... It is not HW.. It is kinda of an experiment... takes time... look into it.. at my leisure time..

You are saying sir, and you are giving home work to the SIR... you naughty boy...
I will talk about this with your parents in the next parents teacher meeting...