• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
A

Almost all core card holders of ICICi have got the the card or will get..
I thank you on behalf of all of our ICICI core card gentlemen for your assurance about this Rupay offer being extended to all of us on assuming the role of ICICI spokesperson...
Thanky you sir.. your words mean a lot for all of us. God bless you and God bless your ICICI...

;) ;) ;) 👋 👋 👋 (y)(y)(y)🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I thank you on behalf of all of our ICICI core card gentlemen for your assurance about this Rupay offer being extended to all of us on assuming the role of ICICI spokesperson...
Thanky you sir.. your words mean a lot for all pf us. God bless you and God bless your ICICI...

;) ;) ;) 👋 👋 👋 (y)(y)(y)🙏🙏🙏
Initially they have given the chargeable one on behalf of core cards....But i think no body will go for chargeable one considering the reward structure of ICICI...

Thats why they now rolled mass offer of LTF for core card holders gradually...slowly every core card holder will get the card..

Within upcoming few weeks everyone having core card of icici will get this coral one LTF by hook or crook..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Initially they have given the chargeable one on behalf of core cards....But i think no body will go for chargeable one considering the reward structure of ICICI...

Thats why they now now rolled mass offer of LTF for core card holders gradually...slowly every core card holder will get the card..

Within upcoming few weeks everyone having core card of icici will get this coral one LTF by hook or crook..
Hence my statements early this afternoon with this regard:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hence my statements early this afternoon with this regard:

🤣🤣🤣
images.jpeg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
🤣🤣🤣
images.jpeg

Shukriya ji

Shukriya ji @4uziaul

thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-gifkaro.gif

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Speaking of devil...
Just now received welcome call from ICICI lady asking me whether I received tha card and whther I have enabled for online and started using..
And also asked if I want to know the benefits of the Card which I politely denied...
Now I am strongly suspicious about the link between our resident ICICI spokesperson @Rkr and this ICICI lady's call .. ;) ;) ;)

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Speaking of devil...
Just now received welcome call from ICICI lady asking me whether I received tha card and whther I have enabled for online and started using..
And also asked if I want to know the benefits of the Card which I politely denied...
Now I am strongly suspicious about the link between our resident ICICI spokesperson @Rkr and this ICICI lady's call .. ;) ;) ;)
Hahahha.....😀😀😀😀By this way i have more than 10 cards...So i am eligible for being spokesperson of many banks...