• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Rupay Credit Card not working for Online Gateway Payments

mayurintouch

TF Buzz
Hello Guys,

I am currently having ICICI rupay credit card. The card is currently linked to UPI & working perfectly fine through paytm, but whenever i try to make any payment through online payment gateway by entering card details/expiry/cvv, the transaction get failed each time.

I tried with different mechants on different date & time but error still persists. I contacted icici cc but they says card is active. I tried changing pin through icici imobile too. Helps.!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

I am currently having ICICI rupay credit card. The card is currently linked to UPI & working perfectly fine through paytm, but whenever i try to make any payment through online payment gateway by entering card details/expiry/cvv, the transaction get failed each time.

I tried with different mechants on different date & time but error still persists. I contacted icici cc but they says card is active. I tried changing pin through icici imobile too. Helps.!
Hyd Don @Abhishek012

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Hello Guys,

what about domestic transaction settings like pos, online etc.?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Hello Guys,

Make sure your online e-com is activated ?

My ICICI coral rupay credit card working everywhere without any problem. Just 2 weeks ago used on Amazon-ICICI 10% discount sales offer.

create a video and send email to ICICI credit card email id.

If your problem is not solve then contact Level 2 support.

mayurintouch

TF Buzz
Make sure your online e-com is activated ?

My ICICI coral rupay credit card working everywhere without any problem. Just 2 weeks ago used on Amazon-ICICI 10% discount sales offer.

create a video and send email to ICICI credit card email id.

If your problem is not solve then contact Level 2 support.
My card is activated for domestic transactions through imobile & pin is also set through it.

I tried transaction through pos machine at petrol pump , the transaction went successful. The only problem is with online internet payments.

Icici cc asked me to share transaction number & other details of failed transaction. For that, i sent them details of transaction id & reference id for tracing, but in reply cc said there is no such transaction reflecting in their system. How it could be possible.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My card is activated for domestic transactions through imobile & pin is also set through it.

I tried transaction through pos machine at petrol pump , the transaction went successful. The only problem is with online internet payments.

Icici cc asked me to share transaction number & other details of failed transaction. For that, i sent them details of transaction id & reference id for tracing, but in reply cc said there is no such transaction reflecting in their system. How it could be possible.
Hmm, that's why i told you create a video and send email to ICICI credit card email id.

ravitejap

TF Neo
Hello Guys,

If received credit card with 000 CVV Replace the card immediately. 000 CVV is not acceptable for online transaction & ecommerce websites will decline the transaction. I have also got ICICI rupay coral credit card with 000 CVV. I have replaced card stating damage as a reason in imobile app. Generated a new card now I got different CVV & it's working fine

ravitejap

TF Neo
Hello Guys,

If received credit card with 000 CVV Replace the card immediately. 000 CVV is not acceptable
Hmm, that's why i told you create a video and send email to ICICI credit card email id.

online transaction & ecommerce websites will decline the transaction. I have also got ICICI rupay coral credit card with 000 CVV. I have replaced card stating damage as a reason in imobile app. Generated a new card now I got different CVV & it's working fine. Even if you call customer care in this case they don't even know what the issue & will say ur card is active in 2 days it will work & the problem is on our side.

anonymuos

TF Ace
This is actually a known issue with ICICI Bank RuPay Platinum debit card but only for certain customers. Not everyone is affected, only certain people. Get the card reissued and before that, get it in writing from them to reverse any charges because they are reissuing because it is failing consistently. Make a video of it failing and threaten RBI action, then they will reissue it and reverse charges.

asyd

TF Select
ICICI Rubyx Rupay card is not working for the Jiomart ICICI instant discount offer. Since the card is not that popular, I raised a complaint through Twitter, asking them to add the card bin number for the offer (Rubyx Rupay starts with 652919).

I got a call today, and the noob CC person thought I was not able to make transactions. Once clarified, she mentioned that it might not be eligible for the offer, for which I mentioned Rupay cards were not on the exclusion list. She said she couldn't do anything about it. I had a similar experience a few weeks back and ignored it, but now want to take it up with their CC team.

Also, if anyone has Coral Rupay, can they check their card and confirm an instant discount offer on Jiomart?
EDIT: My CVV is a non-zero number, so it is not the issue here

@Abhishek012 What is the level 2 CC email ID for escalating such complaints?

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
ICICI Rubyx Rupay card is not working for the Jiomart ICICI instant discount offer. Since the card is not that popular, I raised a complaint through Twitter, asking them to add the card bin number for the offer (Rubyx Rupay starts with 652919).

I got a call today, and the noob CC person thought I was not able to make transactions. Once clarified, she mentioned that it might not be eligible for the offer, for which I mentioned Rupay cards were not on the exclusion list. She said she couldn't do anything about it. I had a similar experience a few weeks back and ignored it, but now want to take it up with their CC team.

Also, if anyone has Coral Rupay, can they check their card and confirm an instant discount offer on Jiomart?
EDIT: My CVV is a non-zero number, so it is not the issue here

@Abhishek012 What is the level 2 CC email ID for escalating such complaints?
Bro, ICICI-Jiomart offer valid only on Credit Card EMI.

I also check with ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card, offer not applied on ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card too. Here details -

Terms & Conditions- ICICI Bank Cards & Credit Card EMI

1. This Marketing Program (“Offer”) is offered for ICICI Bank under an arrangement with Reliance Retail Limited (“JioMart”).
2. The Validity of the Offer is from 8th to 14th March 2024, (Both days included), unless extended by ICICI Bank
3. Eligibility: This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above on the Offer start date.
4. This offer will not be valid on Commercial Credit Cards, Corporate Credit Cards & Amazon Pay Card.
5. Under this Offer, cardholder can avail 10% instant discount with ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards.

Offer on Debit Card Is Applicable on Limited SKU’s*

Applicable Category: Mobiles
Offer: Base
Minimum Order Value: 7500
Max Discount Non-EMI: 750
Max Discount EMI: 1250

Offer: Offer 1
Minimum Order Value: 10000
Max Discount Non-EMI: 1000
Max Discount EMI: 1500

Offer: Offer 2
Minimum Order Value: 20000
Max Discount Non-EMI: 1250
Max Discount EMI: 1750

Offer: Offer 3
Minimum Order Value: 24999
Max Discount Non-EMI: 1500
Max Discount EMI: 2000

Applicable Category: Electronics

Bonus Offer- Additional Rs 500/- Discount on Order Value of Rs. 19,990/-

3. This offer is only applicable on categories mentioned on the table above.
4. Offers can be availed once during the campaign period.
5. EMI offer is only applicable on ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
6. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other OEM/Brand offer. In case of existing OEM/Brand offer, above offer would not be applicable.
7. Multiple transactions summing up to Rs.7500 On Mobiles & 7500 On Electronics on ICICI Credit & Debit cards will not be eligible for the Offer
8. Select products may be excluded from the offer, please check the product page for offer eligibility before completing the transaction.
9. In case of full cancellation/return of order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
10. Electronics slab offers & mobile bonus offer are applicable only on products sold by Reliance Retail.
11. If the User cancels a part of his/her order, or if the User has not been supplied full order, he/she will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis the eligibility.
12. ICICI Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products.
13. The Offer/ benefits under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by JioMart on www.jiomart.com or participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
14. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered over and above the Offer can be availed by the Cardholders as per the applicable terms for such offers.
15. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. ICICI BANK or JioMart shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
16. Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability with JioMart and accordingly ICICI Bank or JioMart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
17. ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with or without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Users at all times.
18. Under no circumstance will the Offer being offered under this program be settled with cash in lieu by ICICI BANK or by JioMart
19. All government levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
20. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on best effort basis.
21. All disputes under the Offer shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.

asyd

TF Select
Bro, ICICI-Jiomart offer valid only on Credit Card EMI.

I also check with ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card, offer not applied on ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card too. Here details -

Terms & Conditions- ICICI Bank Cards & Credit Card EMI

1. This Marketing Program (“Offer”) is offered for ICICI Bank under an arrangement with Reliance Retail Limited (“JioMart”).
2. The Validity of the Offer is from 8th to 14th March 2024, (Both days included), unless extended by ICICI Bank
3. Eligibility: This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India aged 18 or above on the Offer start date.
4. This offer will not be valid on Commercial Credit Cards, Corporate Credit Cards & Amazon Pay Card.
5. Under this Offer, cardholder can avail 10% instant discount with ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards.

Bonus Offer- Additional Rs 500/- Discount on Order Value of Rs. 19,990/-

3. This offer is only applicable on categories mentioned on the table above.
4. Offers can be availed once during the campaign period.
5. EMI offer is only applicable on ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
6. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other OEM/Brand offer. In case of existing OEM/Brand offer, above offer would not be applicable.
7. Multiple transactions summing up to Rs.7500 On Mobiles & 7500 On Electronics on ICICI Credit & Debit cards will not be eligible for the Offer
8. Select products may be excluded from the offer, please check the product page for offer eligibility before completing the transaction.
9. In case of full cancellation/return of order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
10. Electronics slab offers & mobile bonus offer are applicable only on products sold by Reliance Retail.
11. If the User cancels a part of his/her order, or if the User has not been supplied full order, he/she will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis the eligibility.
12. ICICI Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products.
13. The Offer/ benefits under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by JioMart on www.jiomart.com or participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
14. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered over and above the Offer can be availed by the Cardholders as per the applicable terms for such offers.
15. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. ICICI BANK or JioMart shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
16. Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability with JioMart and accordingly ICICI Bank or JioMart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
17. ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with or without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Users at all times.
18. Under no circumstance will the Offer being offered under this program be settled with cash in lieu by ICICI BANK or by JioMart
19. All government levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
20. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on best effort basis.
21. All disputes under the Offer shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
It applies for Non-EMI transactions too. See the max discount line for the offer
Also, the offer worked for my other card variants of ICICI (Rubyx Visa, Sapph MC, and Amex), except Rubyx Rupay. That's why I asked to verify for any other Rupay cards

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
It applies for Non-EMI transactions too. See the max discount line for the offer

Also, the offer worked for my other card variants of ICICI (Rubyx Visa, Sapph MC, and Amex), except Rubyx Rupay. That's why I asked to verify for any other Rupay cards
Share the product link, i check with 12k smartphone. Offer not applied on visa card too.

vigneshp

TF Neo
I am also facing the same issue. ICICI Rubyx Rupay Credit Card. Everything works except the online merchant transactions. Fails for all merchants. The customer care team says everything is fine and declined transactions cannot be seen on their portal. All transactions fail regardless of the amount. I have tried with as low as 10 to as high as 25000 and all of them fail.

Any help to get this working?
@Abhishek012 : What did you do to get this working?