• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Rubyx LTF but shows Fee Waiver on iMobile?

frezcoop

TF Select
Hello good folks of this community,
I had recently applied by myself for ICICI Rubyx LTF (it did show Lifetime Free when I applied) and post receiving and doing transaction after a few weeks this Fee Waiver meter has popped up in iMobile app. Does this mean I don't really have it LTF? I have dropped ICICI a mail to clarify but would love your inputs. I sadly did not capture screenshots when I was applying where it showed lifetime free. Moreover, ICICI sent me 2 variants - Mastercard and Amex when I only asked for mastercard. Both have 7L limit and separate Fee Waiver meter. Post delivery of card, I also confirmed from customer support at that time if both were really LTF and they said yes at that time. Now I only have that downloaded application form which conveniently does not have LTF mention
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I had recently applied by myself for ICICI Rubyx LTF (it did show Lifetime Free when I applied) and post receiving and doing transaction after a few weeks this Fee Waiver meter has popped up in iMobile app. Does this mean I don't really have it LTF? I have dropped ICICI a mail to clarify but would love your inputs. I sadly did not capture screenshots when I was applying where it showed lifetime free. Moreover, ICICI sent me 2 variants - Mastercard and Amex when I only asked for mastercard. Both have 7L limit and separate Fee Waiver meter. Post delivery of card, I also confirmed from customer support at that time if both were really LTF and they said yes at that time. Now I only have that downloaded application form which conveniently does not have LTF mention
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png
Ask them on Twitter/X is your credit card ltf or not or
Write a email to nodal officer

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png
How did you apply Rubyx LTF?

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png
Can you share a timeline for the same? When you applied, the process that followed, the approval and the card delivery?

You received amex bc they market it as "dual" card. You'd have seen it while applying as well.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ideally it's ltf but per ss it seems fyf with spend based waiver reach out to cc via phone/twitter for clarification

Astraea

TF Premier
@frezcoop You don't need worry about the fee waiver meter in imobile app it. It same for everyone. Just drop mail to cc or X them asking the clarification. Written proof is always king. Don't worry ur card is LTF for sure.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png
Don't worry about it..
Their "Spendometre" is not applicable for LTF cards, they haven't disabled it for LTF cards..

frezcoop

TF Select
Thanks everyone for the reassurance. So most likely a bug from their end on iMobile app. I have dropped e-mail anyway so will keep the written proof. But I have double confirmed today with customer support on call as well.

frezcoop

TF Select
How did you apply Rubyx LTF?
I just applied through net banking (basically normal process & not asking for Rubyx LTF), giving mobile number, pan, salary proof through some website they recommended that fetches last 1 month bank slip from my salaried account. I guess 776 credit score helped too. I did it just to get discounts on Flipkart so was only keen on keeping it if it were LTF.

frezcoop

TF Select
Can you share a timeline for the same? When you applied, the process that followed, the approval and the card delivery?

You received amex bc they market it as "dual" card. You'd have seen it while applying as well.
It was all online process. Applied on 7 Oct. Got approved on 10 Oct. They dispatched card on 13 Oct. but I could anyway use it on 10/11 Oct. as it popped up in iMobile.

I didn’t really see Amex card at the time of application so maybe miss from my end. But anyway if that’s also LTF then pretty cool so in discount periods I can use both 😬

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I just applied through net banking (basically normal process & not asking for Rubyx LTF), giving mobile number, pan, salary proof through some website they recommended that fetches last 1 month bank slip from my salaried account. I guess 776 credit score helped too. I did it just to get discounts on Flipkart so was only keen on keeping it if it were LTF.
When you applied online normally, was there any mention of LTF during the process?
How did you came to know that your normal application was LTF?

FinITech

TF Buzz
1697904146153.png

1697903862934.png
No need to worry boss ..it's a generic interface of imobile... I have also received LTF Rubyx card through my RM, he also shared me the internal approval letter for the same, received from higher authority. Still the same is also showing in my imobile app. If you did NOT received any joining benefits then definitely it's life time free.

frezcoop

TF Select
No need to worry boss ..it's a generic interface of imobile... I have also received LTF Rubyx card through my RM, he also shared me the internal approval letter for the same, received from higher authority. Still the same is also showing in my imobile app. If you did NOT received any joining benefits then definitely it's life time free.
Ya, I did not receive any joining benefits. Even their welcome kit pdf was online which wasn't being opened so I dropped them a mail to share me the content. Anyway, this is a solid hint that it is LTF - thanks.