• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI FD and Savings account interest not showing up in AIS

ccgeek07

TF Premier
@ccgeek07 Thanks guys for your wonderful help, highly appreciate it.
Just to confirm the mismatch amount would not cost me any problem in future if the figures mismatch. I was trying to file ITR myself by watching tutorials and they said in video to match ur earning on IT Portal with their AIS and Form26AS in order to avoid receiving notice. Thanks

Neither of the IT Care team guys know anything about return filing, they don't know anything about 80TTA neither ICICI care teams stupid people know that PAN can be readded to account online as well as they clearly denied me.
Yes, you can show higher than AIS amount. This will not trigger any notice or inquiry.
I would suggest not to do it yourself just to save a few bucks.

@ccgeek07 Thanks guys for your wonderful help, highly appreciate it.
Just to confirm the mismatch amount would not cost me any problem in future if the figures mismatch. I was trying to file ITR myself by watching tutorials and they said in video to match ur earning on IT Portal with their AIS and Form26AS in order to avoid receiving notice. Thanks

Neither of the IT Care team guys know anything about return filing, they don't know anything about 80TTA neither ICICI care teams stupid people know that PAN can be readded to account online as well as they clearly denied me.
If AIS showing interest 100 and you are showing 110, then why would IT sent to notice. Just show income equal to or more than what's showing in AIS ir 26AS. You can show income less also provided you have solid proof that you received less income.

Vicky107

TF Buzz
Thank You guys. one more help is needed. In March 2023 I have created FDs for 400 days period and I recently came to know that FDs interest is calculated on annual basis for taxation and I would receive around 70000 as interest annually. In this year I have somehow made me untaxable by right investments and tips but I am worried if the interest of these FDs be added on my current year income then my income will taxable again. so I have 2 questions:
1. Will these fds interest be added on my april 2023-march 2024 financial year earnings ?
2. if yes, then shall I break these fds now and instead invest in mutual funds to get taxed at 10% LTCG only when I redeem them, instead of getting taxed at taxable slab for FDs interest.

Your help is highly appreciated