• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI debit card upgrade offer

Which BANK spams the most to sell their products?

• ICICI

• HDFC

• RBL

• KOTAK

• AU

• Other banks

• Indusind

Results are only viewable after voting.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
I was getting calls from ICICI bank repeatedly from different number. If I block their number, they'll call from another number. (Dnd registered).
I got call again for same debit card upgrade..

This time the conversation goes like this.

ICICI agent: Namaskar, mein *** , apko call kiya hai on behalf of ICICI Bank, debit card upgrade ke regarding..

Me: sorry, not interested

ICICI agent : please listen about the card benefits, you may be interested to upgrade.

Me (frustrated) : I don't want.

ICICI agent : please let me explain you about the card. It is excellent, fantastic super duper se bhi upar, after getting this gemstone card you'll get so many 'gems' that you'll become so rich.

Me(Frustrated) :eek:k, you're going to offer me Rubyx debit card right?

ICICI sales agent : yes sir! How do you know?

Me:)cool:) : this Rubyx card of your bank has the following benefits., 25%discount upto 100 on movie tickets on bookmyshow & inox. Not so useful wallet assist. 0 fuel surcharge, conditional lounge access, poor reward rate of 3/200rs. All these poor benefits at a high cost Rs 1297 every year!

ICICI sales agent : <silence>
Me: are you interested to proceed?
ICICI sales agent : Sorry, we won't call you & disturb again. ICICI bank ko samay dene ke liye dhanyawad.... Ends call..

Next time., I'll cut the call after Namaskar.. :devilish:

Tejo

TF Legend
I was getting calls from ICICI bank repeatedly from different number. If I block their number, they'll call from another number. (Dnd registered).

ICICI agent: Namaskar, mein *** , apko call kiya hai on behalf of ICICI Bank, debit card upgrade ke regarding..

ICICI agent : please listen about the card benefits, you may be interested to upgrade.

ICICI agent : please let me explain you about the card. It is excellent, fantastic super duper se bhi upar, after getting this gemstone card you'll get so many 'gems' that you'll become so rich.

Me:)cool:) : this Rubyx card of your bank has the following benefits., 25%discount upto 100 on movie tickets on bookmyshow & inox. Not so useful wallet assist. 0 fuel surcharge, conditional lounge access, poor reward rate of 3/200rs. All these poor benefits at a high cost Rs 1297 every year!

ICICI sales agent : Sorry, we won't call you & disturb again. ICICI bank ko samay dene ke liye dhanyawad.... Ends call..

Icici, is the worst bank ever I have seen. I already have rubyx debit card from 6 months, but they call me to upgrade to coral. 🤬🤬🤬

I did't hear that hdfc will call for card upgrades. They go for high incomes like convert to emi, buy insurance etc. 😅

Kotak and rbl will call for new customers only.😁

Au didn't bothered me, might I because I don't use that ac, except for loot 🤣

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Axis for converting bill into emi

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Nope, kotak spams are more 😂😂😂

Might kotak thinking to give competition to hdfc in all sectors 🤣
It has become very difficult to decide who spams more.. Both are honestly competing to get No.1 spammer title..

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Hdfc wins bcz it spams you to take out money from your cc via payzapp 🤣🤣
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

shivanshbhardwaj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Ye legit acha tha.

Honestly, all ICICI Cards are over-priced. Just get one of them for cheap, for instant discounts, or if they are LTF, or FYF, like Coral, HPCL Coral

Trust Me

TF Ace
Axis for converting bill into emi

It's amusing that Axis didn't rate a dedicated listing!

Anyway, I don't get bothered by their emi offers, because I've preempted generation of any bills in the first place by never using their useless CC. So they helpfully offered to upgrade my Select card to a much lower variant! :)

ICICI don't bother me since I wrote a strong mail to the division head from the outset.

HDFC don't either, since I made it clear to my RM that no spam would be tolerated.

I voted "Other banks" for IndusInd who are rapidly turning out to be a rogue Bank in this regard.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Tum ne phir bhi diplomatically resolve kar liya. Main toh full Kabir Singh mode me aa gaya tha. 🤣

asahi

TF Premier
Unpopular opinion, but yes bank is the biggest spam caller out of all banks( at least for me). They keeps on calling for new credit cards emi conversions, even though full bill is paid(zero due) still they’ll call for emi conversions, they won’t check whether the customer paid or not. Every day I used to get 3 calls from yes bank literally everyday. I lodged so many complaints phone calls emails still no.
Next is Rbl Axis Hdfc IndusInd, these 4 banks keeps on calling me for Cc’s no matter how many times i say not interested. Yes DnD is fully activated.

Contrast to popular opinion, icici is the only bank which never calls me, i hold privilege acc with them, 2 LTF cards, but never called me

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Tum ne phir bhi diplomatically resolve kar liya. Main toh full Kabir Singh mode me aa gaya tha. 🤣
Haddi thodneka...phir wohi haddi jodneka..
BTW kabir Singh mode Matlab? Woh love wala mode ya angry wala mode? :ROFLMAO:. Second wala mode hi achha hai. Pehle wale ke dushparinam ho sakte hai as there sales girls r chopku..