• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit card Limit Enhancement Error

Ksunnylove

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got limit enhancement on my icici credit card but getting this error while increasing the limit

Dear Customer, this is an invalid ICICI Bank Credit Card number and/or mobile number. Please check and try again.

Actually this card no has different mobile no from the other icici credit cards and saving account but is linked to same customer id.

Anybody know the solution? I tried from mobile app and net banking also but same error

NAB

TF Premier
I got limit enhancement on my icici credit card but getting this error while increasing the limit

Dear Customer, this is an invalid ICICI Bank Credit Card number and/or mobile number. Please check and try again.

Actually this card no has different mobile no from the other icici credit cards and saving account but is linked to same customer id.

Anybody know the solution? I tried from mobile app and net banking also but same error
You can ask for a separate internet banking portal for this card. Ask customer care to create another account for the same.
It will help you to resolve your issue.

Strange

TF Legend

Did you try to increase your credit limit through iMobile app?

#aniket

TF Ace
They have increased my limit to 6.10 too and provided me a life time free rupay coral card. Is it worth it? Will they also send me physical coral card too?
Your card got upgraded or you got pre approved offer for Coral with Rupya Network or your earlier Coral Card with Visa is going go get converted into Rupay as per your request with LE? Yes, I believe, you will get physical card.

LTF card is worth to possess, but depends upon whether you hold any CC of ICICI or not and others factor, which is subjective.

Last edited:

ghost2050

TF Select
Your card got upgraded or you got pre approved offer for Coral with Rupya Network or your earlier Coral Card with Visa is going go get converted into Rupay as per your request with LE? Yes, I believe, you will get physical card.

LTF card is worth to possess, but depends upon whether you hold any CC of ICICI or not and others factor, which is subjective.
I have got pre approved LTF Coral card on rupay network. Earlier im having Platium and Amazonpay Icici card. Yes they have sent me hard copy of card too. Indusind was also providing me a rupey card but of same version that im currenly holding i.e. platium and dividing my limit to two cards, so i refused to take.

Riya

TF Ace

go to iMobile app and drag the current limit to offered limit... I haven't heard such an issue earlier...
Either talk to your RM or bank customer care