• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card application status unknown

Rashya

TF Select
My wife had applied for an ICICI platinum credit card couple of days back. Application number is generated and vkyc is completed. After completion of vkyc, she got a call from icici and they have told the card is approved and will be reaching within 7 days.

However when I check the status in the icici website with application number, it shows data invalid.

Called customer care, CC also gives automatic reply that no data with them and will call back within 2 working days.

Is there any other option to check the status of credit card application?

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel

deep@vie

TF Legend
My wife had applied for an ICICI platinum credit card couple of days back. Application number is generated and vkyc is completed. After completion of vkyc, she got a call from icici and they have told the card is approved and will be reaching within 7 days.

However when I check the status in the icici website with application number, it shows data invalid.

Called customer care, CC also gives automatic reply that no data with them and will call back within 2 working days.

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
don't worry, ICICI has tracking issues. if you’re in urban area,then card will be delivered in 5 working days otherwise 8 working days after approval,cheers

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Ya bro don't worry , we won't get proper tracking of credit cards ,

Once you get message and mail it has been approved , it will take 5-7 days to deliver the card as these guys are using speed post as courier partners.

Very poor guys :p:p:p:p

Collector_sahab

TF Premier

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
Trust ICICI. They will deliver

Rashya

TF Select
Trust ICICI. They will deliver

Got a call today after complaining in Twitter, followed by below sms. They have already checked the cibil score then why are they once again asking permission to check it?

Dear Customer, we need consent to use your details for a Credit Bureau check on your ICICI Bank Credit Card application. To provide consent, SMS AST YES to 9222208888/9215676766. T&C apply.

Rashya

TF Select
Did you get any message like: "the limit of XXX1234 card has been updated" or an email of getting it dispatched?

No message.

Got only application submission confirmation(PDF file) through email on 21st & 30th of November, which also says application will be completed within 5 working days.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Then there's no official confirmation (written) from the bank for card approval. That lady might be telling that your application is provisionally approved.

You can give them permission for cibil check and see what they conclude. There's no other way I think.
yes,just let the process complete. give consent for CIBIL check

Rashya

TF Select
After several follow ups. ICICI is now telling my KYC is on hold due to a technical glitch on their side, however I have already submitted all the documents. Now they want me to apply for a new/fresh application.

Now I am thinking to give up.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Got a call today after complaining in Twitter, followed by below sms. They have already checked the cibil score then why are they once again asking permission to check it?

Dear Customer, we need consent to use your details for a Credit Bureau check on your ICICI Bank Credit Card application. To provide consent, SMS AST YES to 9222208888/9215676766. T&C apply.
Have u applied self or through agent? What is the application status now?

Rashya

TF Select
Have u applied self or through agent? What is the application status now?

Applied online. They are telling that the application got delinked due to a technical glitch in their system and asking me to apply fresh. However I am not interested to apply fresh as they have already done a credit check and I submitted all the documents they required. Hence I have raised the complaint to PNO

Rashya

TF Select
Applied online. They are telling that the application got delinked due to a technical glitch in their system and asking me to apply fresh. However I am not interested to apply fresh as they have already done a credit check and I submitted all the documents they required. Hence I have raised the complaint to PNO

Level3 officer says that my application has been declined and reapply after 180days. Twitter support says it’s a technical glitch in their system and asking me once again to reapply now. No reply from PNO. I have also raised complaint with RBI ombudsman

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Level3 officer says that my application has been declined and reapply after 180days. Twitter support says it’s a technical glitch in their system and asking me once again to reapply now. No reply from PNO. I have also raised complaint with RBI ombudsman
CC rejection cases are not under the jurisdiction of RBI Ombudsman. Tried it sometime back when SBI rejected my application for reasons still unknown to me till date.

aryanraj

TF Select
applied for platinum 10days back based on ITR via phonebanking, completed vkyc then no update and requested for track status, someone called asked to send CCAPP APPLICATIONNUMBER to 5676766 got a different application number, today cc is approved but showing CoralVisa.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
applied for platinum 10days back based on ITR via phonebanking, completed vkyc then no update and requested for track status, someone called asked to send CCAPP APPLICATIONNUMBER to 5676766 got a different application number, today cc is approved but showing CoralVisa.
The correct variant will show in imobile app....

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Then its platinum..... Imobile one is the correct card... Netbanking shows wrong...
My MMT Signature Card has been activated in iMobile app. But Expression is still visible. Should I have to ask them to close? As the CC executive said it'll automatically be deactivated after activation of New card.

Also, I've paid the annual fee of Expressions card. Now since I haven't used it more than 1 month, can I get the refund of it?