• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay for those not having pre-approved offer in App.

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have not received pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF on iMobile app, kindly follow the following procedure to generate card.
Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.

Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Take screenshot of page mentioning Joining fees and Annual fees as โ‚น0/- .

After generation of card (within 30 minutes) you may confirm LTF from customer care.
IMG-20230813-WA0012.jpg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ahmm.. Double celebration it seems. MRCC application is also approved. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

@S S V
Super.....

All double, just for you....

๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚

๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Ahmm.. Double celebration it seems. MRCC application is also approved. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Super.....

All double, just for you....

๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚

๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
I think we should this move party to "AMEX " thread... Just now noticed it is ICICI Coral thread...

I think we should this move party to "AMEX " thread... Just now noticed it is ICICI Coral thread...
@4uziaul , GURUJI... Namaskaram... Good morning...

prashu

TF Premier
If you have not received pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF on iMobile app, kindly follow the following procedure to generate card.
Open ICIC Netbanking, proceed to loan option under cards and loan.

Therein you will see the option to generate rupay card.

Note: Though it shown a note that next year waiver after 3 lac spends, but that's not true. The card generated through this method is LTF.

Take screenshot of page mentioning Joining fees and Annual fees as โ‚น0/- .

After generation of card (within 30 minutes) you may confirm LTF from customer care.
IMG-20230813-WA0012.jpg
I called cust care and asked for upgrade from platinum to Rupay. They said it will be chargable joining fee 499/- annual fee 499/-. I agreed and applied for the card. The bill got generated and i cannot see any charges in statement.

rockking1994

TF Premier
Does anyone have a screenshot of after clicking the loan page as to what the offer looks like?
Edit
Also if someone has a link of that button please share ๐Ÿฅฒ
offer is not showing up for me