• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As great as its reward system, why does this card even exist :)
not for spend benefits , but would be very useful for frequent international flyers..
noother card has this unlimited free spa access

SAS

TF Buzz
I have apay 100k limit, 7 months old card and no limit increase offer till now.
Should I stop use apay card.
Or any other reason.
Like I have platinum fd card 85500 limit and after that I had applied apay and got approval of 100k limit but both limit is shared?
Is this possible fd limit and unsecured limit can be shared? So should I close platinum now?
yes close the FD based card ...

SAS

TF Buzz
After everything is over, I will collect all the relevant info from this thread and try to figure out.. At the moment too much of infor to process.
Let everyone contribute their experiences here in this thread first..
My brain stopped working now already... It needs some rest ...
But ask everyone to brains storm here with details like.
1)Salaried / Self employed
2) Current CCs with CLs with ICICI
3) Have Salary account with ICICI / not? or holding normal SB account / NO SB account at all
4) Other banking relationship with ICICI like loans, FD etc
5) last time they availed CC from ICICI
6) Their current CC usage pattern.. ( irrespecitve of they got pre approved offers or not)
7) any other peculiar info they have / want to add with regard to ICICI ..

Just reply to this post with all relevant info...
that would be helpful...

Note: any other question people want to add to this questtionnaire?
now i think its complete waste of time to investigate into this lets enjoy the upgrade offers for those who got and for those who dont just leaev it .... we all will get sooner or later

SAS

TF Buzz
guys i know its wrong thread to ask but just let me know that axis vistara cards stopped issuing ???? because iam opening axis burgundy account for that card .... if they stopped issuing that cards then i think its waste of money stucking in the account right ?????????

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Dard
Dukh
Peeda....

Having ltf platinum, ltf amazon pay and ltf coral rupay card...and salary account with icici

Eldest card is platinum.... 1.5 years old... Till date no LE and showing upgrade options as paid rubyx, Manchester and hpcl card....

KLB@96

TF Premier
Have salary account with them since years( salary credit isn't that much close to 60k monthly), currently having coral visa and rupay and platinum with 3.5lacs limit. I only see saphiro , MMT, and that football card all are paid cards only.

Reactions: SSV

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
I am one of those unlucky people who haven't received any upgrade to an LTF CC too. Both in the imobile android app and in the netbanking it shows paid upgrade options: Sapphiro (MC+Am in the app, Visa in the NB), MMT, Manchester.

Current cards: Apay (2.3L), Coral Visa + Rupay (Both LTF) (75K 🥲)

Relationship with ICICI: Mine SB account. <₹200 MAB since the account is opened 4-5 years back.

I feel more bad to see ICICI not offering any LE on my Coral card. 75K was the base limit. It has been 18 months but haven't received any LE offer.

I have stopped using the card since seven months (exactly ₹0 spends) and yet no luck. The Start-and-Stop method is not working for me 🥲.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am one of those unlucky people who haven't received any upgrade to an LTF CC too. Both in the imobile android app and in the netbanking it shows paid upgrade options: Sapphiro (MC+Am in the app, Visa in the NB), MMT, Manchester.

Current cards: Apay (2.3L), Coral Visa + Rupay (Both LTF) (75K 🥲)

Relationship with ICICI: Mine SB account. >₹200 MAB since the account is opened 4-5, years back.

I feel more bad to see ICICI not offering any LE on my Coral card. 75K was the base limit. It has been 18 months but haven't received any LE offer.

I have stopped using the card since seven months (exactly ₹0 spends) and yet no luck. The Start-and-Stop method is not working for me 🥲.
Same here.... But my limit of three cards is same yet 80000 from 1.5 years...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
have stopped using the card since seven months (exactly ₹0 spends) and yet no luck. The Start-and-Stop method is not working for me
Strat using again.. spend for one month stop for 3 months.. and again start..

I thought ICICI had sharing limit among all cards..
How come some have separate limits to their Apay cards?

This S & S will definitely work for APay

rogerthat

TF Ace
16 year old savings account with ICICI. Has regular transactions as my SIPs go through it.
4 year old Amazon Pay card (6.6L) with regular monthly transactions of 3-5k and 10-15k once every 3-4 months.

I don't even get the "Upgrade Credit Card" option in netbanking or iMobile.

Like I said before ICICI has put a flag on my account saying I am not to be issued any CCs.

ICICI treats me like shit. I would've closed the account if I wasn't too lazy to change all the OTMs with different AMCs for my SIPs. But one of these days I will.

gg123

TF Premier
After everything is over, I will collect all the relevant info from this thread and try to figure out.. At the moment too much of infor to process.
Let everyone contribute their experiences here in this thread first..
My brain stopped working now already... It needs some rest ...
But ask everyone to brains storm here with details like.
1)Salaried / Self employed
2) Current CCs with CLs with ICICI
3) Have Salary account with ICICI / not? or holding normal SB account / NO SB account at all
4) Other banking relationship with ICICI like loans, FD etc
5) last time they availed CC from ICICI
6) Their current CC usage pattern.. ( irrespecitve of they got pre approved offers or not)
7) any other peculiar info they have / want to add with regard to ICICI ..

Just reply to this post with all relevant info...
that would be helpful...

Note: any other question people want to add to this questtionnaire?
No LTF upgrade (Only Sapphiro , MMT signature and some Manchester all paid )

1) Salaried
2) ICICI Platinum Card since 2023 March and Coral Rupay - Started with 70k limit now standing at 3L
3) Salary account with ICICI since 2022 November. (salary >75 and < 1L)
4) No other relationship
5) Coral Rupay back in sept or oct
6) Spent more than 2.5L in the last 6 months. and most likely < 3.5L in the entire card duration.
7) Threatened ICICI with closing my account if rubyx not offered LTF back in June 2023. But they knew my organisation has Exclusive contract with them. (Not sure how this info helps here)
8) Doesn't maintain much AMB but my SIPs go through this account.

BTW. Blocked the ICICI platinum because of a fraudulent transaction in march and I just didn't bother requesting for a new one.

Reactions: SSV