• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

raghumahajan

TF Premier
Even I have salary account and 2 credit cars with 10L+ limit, but no free upgrades are showing for me.

I am checking in iMobile>Cards>Upgrade

Any particular reasons?

Reactions: SAS

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay, so most of you would be knowing that ICICI gives all gemstone cards with shared limits and single account in cibil. I was already having coral and HPCL super saver with 6.2L limit under single card account but I recently received this LTF upgrade offer. IMG_20240424_210511.jpg
After availing this offer, I noticed that the limits in all my cards were same but the outstanding amount was different. IMG-20240501-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0002.jpg

I called up CC and they informed me that a different card account has been created and most probably It'll also create a different entry in Cibil...... I don't want this..... Can I ask them to merge all my gemstone cards into one single account?

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
I have a salary account with ICICI for past 4 years and I don’t see any upgrade (not even paid ones) in my iMobile application. Weird!!

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
No, holding Amazon, platinum & Coral LTF. But getting Emeralde option from more than 6 months
Surprising how ICICI algorithm works. I am holding rubyx and sapphiro but yet I am not getting an option even for a paid emaralde 😅

Okay, so most of you would be knowing that ICICI gives all gemstone cards with shared limits and single account in cibil. I was already having coral and HPCL super saver with 6.2L limit under single card account but I recently received this LTF upgrade offer. IMG_20240424_210511.jpg
After availing this offer, I noticed that the limits in all my cards were same but the outstanding amount was different. IMG-20240501-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0001.jpg IMG-20240501-WA0002.jpg

I called up CC and they informed me that a different card account has been created and most probably It'll also create a different entry in Cibil...... I don't want this..... Can I ask them to merge all my gemstone cards into one single account?
Don't worry they will be merged in some days. Talking with experience.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even I have salary account and 2 credit cars with 10L+ limit, but no free upgrades are showing for me.

I am checking in iMobile>Cards>Upgrade

Any particular reasons?
That is what we are trying to figure out here, more feedback/ inputs from various users the better chance to know ,what works what doesn't...