• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI CC Bill Payment Issue

mukundstud

TF Premier
Few Months back, I made a payment towards my ICICI Credit Card Bill through Mobikwik. Though the payment got reflected in ICICI Card Account, the amount due on my card did NOT decrease. On calling the customer care,the agent said since "Payment Received" is NOT written in the transaction details, and only "Mobikwik" is written there, the payment is considered as a merchant refund, thus not counted in the Credit Card Bill Payment. At that time, the amount was not much, and I paid the same amount again though UPI, and resolved the issue.

But this time, I paid my ICICI Card Bill through Paytm, and the amount has been credited to my card, but under the name of "Paytm Visa Direct IN". The amount is ₹38000, and I am afraid that ICICI will NOT consider even this as the bill payment. Should I panic over this? I have seen that my other cards consider "Paytm Visa Direct IN" as the credit card bill payment. Can anyone share his/her experience with "Paytm Visa Direct IN" payment on his/her ICICI Card?

mukundstud

TF Premier
I talked to the customer care yesterday, after the amount got finally settled to my card statement. The agent told me that the final adjustment to my "Total Amount Due" occurs 7-10 days after the bill payment via "Visa Money Transfer" and I should not be concerned about my Due Date as they will consider my actual payment date for due amount settlement.

akki7163

TF Select
I talked to the customer care yesterday, after the amount got finally settled to my card statement. The agent told me that the final adjustment to my "Total Amount Due" occurs 7-10 days after the bill payment via "Visa Money Transfer" and I should not be concerned about my Due Date as they will consider my actual payment date for due amount settlement.
I don't know why you guyz are making payment through paytm or mobikwik

srikant

TF Premier
When we have multiple ICICI credit cards with shared billing and credit limit, does a payment to one of them amount to paying for all? Since I use NEFT to make these payments, I wonder if I could avoid adding multiple beneficiaries etc.