• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI CARD LIMIT ENHANCEMENT

qkDre

TF Buzz
So I saw a thread here that ICICI is increasing their credit card holders limit. I also tried by sending CRLIM xxxx text to their number, but I got a message stating that my card limit has been enhanced according to a previous request, but their is no enhancement or request given by me so what should be my next step contact customer care or speak with my RM.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
So I saw a thread here that ICICI is increasing their credit card holders limit. I also tried by sending CRLIM xxxx text to their number, but I got a message stating that my card limit has been enhanced according to a previous request, but their is no enhancement or request given by me so what should be my next step contact customer care or speak with my RM.
You can contact your rm/customer care and email them your income documents and ask for limit enhancement

Patil007

TF Ace
You can contact your rm/customer care and email them your income documents and ask for limit enhancement
I have ICICI CC as my oldest CC in my collection which has 4.9 Lakh limit. I got LE in March 2023 only but to apply AU bank Zenith 5 lakh limit on CIBIL is required, I read in this Forum.

So, First I called ICICI Customer care to increase my limit, they asked me Salary slip but since my Salary account with them only, they said no need will raise SR and it will be subject to approval.

After 1 day, they did CIBIL hit and post 3-4 days, they said request is closed with no LE.

Then I mailed them with same SR and asked for update. Got reply saying provide salary slip of 3 month or ITR. Sent salary slip and they have increase my limit 10K 😅 .

Now my Limit is 5 lakh, Will wait to report in CIBIL and then apply AU Zenith.

abhishek751

TF Premier
I have ICICI CC as my oldest CC in my collection which has 4.9 Lakh limit. I got LE in March 2023 only but to apply AU bank Zenith 5 lakh limit on CIBIL is required, I read in this Forum.

So, First I called ICICI Customer care to increase my limit, they asked me Salary slip but since my Salary account with them only, they said no need will raise SR and it will be subject to approval.

After 1 day, they did CIBIL hit and post 3-4 days, they said request is closed with no LE.

Then I mailed them with same SR and asked for update. Got reply saying provide salary slip of 3 month or ITR. Sent salary slip and they have increase my limit 10K 😅 .

Now my Limit is 5 lakh, Will wait to report in CIBIL and then apply AU Zenith.
Do update me on this if this works ro get aur zenith,

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
None of these email IDs will work - they know that the IDs are on public forum and are used to getting such emails from individual users.

I am sure it is left unattended or maybe filtered to SPAM folder directly :)

Best is the Twitter route - they respond and take your concerns seriously.