• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This list is based on promo page available. Not an official list from ICICI. And mine is not there.
Yeah you are right, this blog page is using promo urls as reference. Can't say if it's exhaustive, but college should be part of official list if promo pages are hosted on icici portal.

My college didn't have promo page when this program was launched and it's available now. Anyway, I am yet to apply for card, will see how it goes.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Is this for 100% cashback offer upto 500 on first amex transaction? If yes, what proof u gave for offer? To me, customer care asked to share some screenshot of email or offer.
yes, there was one link shared in this forum only. refer to my previous comments. I too had asked for the same.

today got a call that my application was rejected because i uploaded an image rather than pdf of my Degree certificate. And the guy was telling me that i have to close either Platinum or Apay card to have sapphiro.
kya chu*** reason diya h salo ne. again cibil enquiry ho jayegi if gonna reopen my application. baki close karna koi necessary? many of you here have much greater protfolio of icici card i think?

xinmushert

TF Buzz
My Experience of getting the card
I applied for the card through the link and got call from ICICI CC team asking about any existing relationship with ICICI. I mentioned that I had the relationship and mentioned that I have an APAY account. She mentioned that she will be handling my request. I told her that I didnt have the physical PAN card, since I was travelling. She agreed to approve the card without VKYC. This made me love ICICI CC team and their amazing processes. But then the very next day my application was rejected :D . This lady stopped responding to any of my calls post the rejection.

Post this experience, I called a different agent and told him the scenario after about 7 days. This new agent asked me to apply from a different number and complete the VKYC. He asked me to remember the new phone number as it would be asked on VKYC and if not told properly the VKYC will be rejected. So I completed the VKYC and within the next 3 days I received my AMEX + Mastercard.

kredit

TF Buzz
today got a call that my application was rejected because i uploaded an image rather than pdf of my Degree certificate. And the guy was telling me that i have to close either Platinum or Apay card to have sapphiro.
I uploaded an image of the degree certificate as well. Got the card a few days back without any issues.

CP24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I uploaded an image of the degree certificate as well. Got the card a few days back without any issues.
How many days did it take after video kyc? And did they inform in anyway if the application was approved or rejected?

kredit

TF Buzz
How many days did it take after video kyc? And did they inform in anyway if the application was approved or rejected?

Got an email and sms 2 days after the vkyc that the card is approved, the card was delivered 2 days later. Didnt know the card was approved or not until the email.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got this mail from icici for Amex Sapphiro credit card. But when i click on Know more, it would just redirect me to this website - https://experiences.global/in

Anyone aware of this offer and it's T&C? How is the cashback credited and how many days does it take to?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.36.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.36.47 PM.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 43