• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Ananth

TF Buzz
Applied for card using proper link of institution. After applying received a call and they confirmed that institute is covered under this program and they processed kyc. After 2 days received rejected SMS. Wrote the credit cards head who is dumb and says college is not listed. I showed them the list and the link screenshot. I escalated this to PNO. If he also gives a dumb reply, will goto RBI Ombudsman. Need to teach these ICICI a lesson for wasting time and mailing back and forth. Even after holding salary account and already 2 cards with them, they simply reject saying lies on face to customer.

deepcards

TF Premier
Applied for card using proper link of institution. After applying received a call and they confirmed that institute is covered under this program and they processed kyc. After 2 days received rejected SMS. Wrote the credit cards head who is dumb and says college is not listed. I showed them the list and the link screenshot. I escalated this to PNO. If he also gives a dumb reply, will goto RBI Ombudsman. Need to teach these ICICI a lesson for wasting time and mailing back and forth. Even after holding salary account and already 2 cards with them, they simply reject saying lies on face to customer.
which institution bro?

S.kumar

TF Neo
Applied and completed the video KYC … application number quoted at this stage was different as received today in 15 day message. Anyone faced similar issue.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied on 22nd Aug. Video KYC done on same day. But I haven't received any communication later on till now. Should I wait, or contact customer care or apply again?

fageriaji

TF Premier
Applied and completed the video KYC … application number quoted at this stage was different as received today in 15 day message. Anyone faced similar issue.
Yes! It is the regular message. Now your physical address verification will be done and after this within 1 working day your card will be approved or declined.

fageriaji

TF Premier
I had applied on 22nd Aug. Video KYC done on same day. But I haven't received any communication later on till now. Should I wait, or contact customer care or apply again?

My process follow till today:
Day 1 Saturday: Filled online application

Day 2 Sunday: Received call 4th time (unable to pickup on Saturday an Sunday afternoon) from ICICI bank representative (6:49 PM) and tell all details and Video KYC done (7:25 PM)

Day 3 Monday: Received SMS from ICICI with new application number and my application is under process will be completed with in 15 days.

Day 5 Wednesday (Today): Get a call (9:10 AM) from unknown guy who asked my address and said he is coming for physical verification for ICICI bank loan (he think that I have applied for loan) asked about salary, job, designation, family members, name of 2 neighbors and clicked photo of my home. [I asked him weather he works for icici bank then he told me that I am from private agency and we do this for HDFC, ICICI and PayTM)

Now waiting response from ICICI bank as I am unable to track my application on ICICI bank website and iMobile.

UPDATE:
Day 5 Wednesday: Got an email for credit card approved and now 2 CC (MC and Amex) is reflecting in my iMobile.
:giggle:

Here was full process of my crad.

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just apply through the link- Agent will call- Give each and every detail to that agent with OTP- Do VKYC- Wait- Approval - Delivery - Enjoy !!
Just verified with OTP and application no. received through email, agent said no need of KYC also as delivery address and Aadhaar address is same. Application no. received on 24th Aug, no further update from then and application no. starts with 72. So, all this is correct, and I should just wait?

naddy0711

TF Select
Is there any trick to apply without having any relationship with these institutions?
If not, is there any certification course available so we can be a part of these institutes ?

deepcards

TF Premier
Is there any trick to apply without having any relationship with these institutions?
If not, is there any certification course available so we can be a part of these institutes ?
Check with ICICI bro. and maybe ur institution. If they give u an alumni status because of ur certification course, u maybe eligible.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Just wait patiently. If you would pinch ICICI through any of the ways they will mess up and has been done with few of our members

Either approval or rejection you will face shortly then take action post that
I was the first sufferer. We need to be really patient. Got rejected 3 times due to asking customer care / Twitter / pno then approved after reapply and wait.

Ananth

TF Buzz
Update: Nodal officer acknowledged the mistake by CC team and re-processed application. Now I can see Master card and Amex variant reflecting in iMobile app. Card will be dispatched within 7 days.

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Can anyone confirm if their kyc portal is fixed? My application never got completed as my adhar address was short 🤣😵‍💫

aggarwal

TF Select
I have got 4 ICICI cards now, all having same account , same credit limit etc. Sapphiro Mastercard + Amex, Coral Rupay, and oldeest Platinum. My question is that for Sapphiro Combo 2 lounges per quarter are available on both. , total 4 lounge visits. However, 5000 has to be spendt on previous quarter. My Question is that spending 5000 on any one is sufficient to have 4 accesses or it will be only on one of those for 2 access and need to spend separately 5000 on other card.

Regards,
Sachin

shrewdoc

TF Ace
On the netbanking portal I see my to be delivered visa sapphiro has first 8 digits of this bin 45017216.

However the bookmyshow offer page doesn't have this as eligible bin...can someone enlighten if they have this bin number and are they able to use BMS offer?
Check again, I have the same bin and it's working on bms.

Ananth

TF Buzz
Does ICICI Send combined CC statement for Coral and Sapphiro ? I used to get Coral statement but this month received only Sapphiro statement with Sapphiro card number but they in transactions section mentioned Coral card also