• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

shantanug

TF Buzz
Is there an email ID for escalation which I can use? Document upload and vkyc was completed yesterday, and I received a rejection sms today. CIBIL score 780+, no enquiries in last 2 months. Had confirmed that I had submitted on the correct institute URL as well. Hold Amazon ICICI Pay and Rubyx (Dual variant) LTF with combined limit of 6.9L. I know that Sapphiro doesn’t offer too much but wanted to understand the reason for rejection. Hold LTF DCB under the alumni program.

sanjaynandi

TF Select
received the card in 3-4 days after applying. I got 2 physical cards. 1 amex. 1 master card. shared credit limit. same account.
already used the card for flipkat 10% discount. apart from this, not much useful.

codenerd

TF Ace
@kshitiz25 ICICI regd compliant for Tata Cliq Voucher not received.
TAT 9 working days
I followed your email and those lame folks at ICICI are telling that the offer link I provided, they cant find offer details there and they are asking me to send screenshot of offer details! How the hell is the bank not aware of its own ongoing offer!
Can someone please share me the offer screenshot of TATA CLIQ 500 rupee voucher on first spend? I will be obliged! Thanks.

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
I followed your email and those lame folks at ICICI are telling that the offer link I provided, they cant find offer details there and they are asking me to send screenshot of offer details! How the hell is the bank not aware of its own ongoing offer!
Can someone please share me the offer screenshot of TATA CLIQ 500 rupee voucher on first spend? I will be obliged! Thanks.
Use this link: https://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/rubyx-sapphiro-amex

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
I had already sent them this link where offer is clearly mentioned and still they are asking for screenshot as they couldnt find it in the earlier link. So damn lame customer care executives. That too 2 different people.
WTH, are they dumbass it's clearly mentioned in the link. Anyways use this then, or just forward the mail you would have received, or just take a screenshot from offer page Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 1.20.10 AM.png

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
WTH, are they dumbass it's clearly mentioned in the link. Anyways use this then, or just forward the mail you would have received, or just take a screenshot from offer page Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 1.20.10 AM.png
Thanks a lot! And yes, they are absolutely stupid. ICICI customer care by far is the most stupid I have dealt with while Amex being the best!

aggarwal

TF Select
received the card in 3-4 days after applying. I got 2 physical cards. 1 amex. 1 master card. shared credit limit. same account.
already used the card for flipkat 10% discount. apart from this, not much useful.
How can we verify if it is same account. I also got dual card and was having platinum card earlier . So total 3 cards. Limit is shown same for all three. I called customer care a nd asked if I can make payment to any card irespective of the card which i used for shoppimng, he denied. saying only pay to that card which you used. He said only limit is shared, all accounts are differ5ent.

How can we verify if it is same account. I also got dual card and was having platinum card earlier . So total 3 cards. Limit is shown same for all three. I called customer care a nd asked if I can make payment to any card irespective of the card which i used for shoppimng, he denied. saying only pay to that card which you used. He said only limit is shared, all accounts are differ5ent.
Imobile app can help after little expense on a card with balance limit.

Yes definitely you have to payback to card account from which you spend.

aggarwal

TF Select
Imobile app can help after little expense on a card with balance limit.

Yes definitely you have to payback to card account from which you spend.
for "card account" and "card number" Looks like there is some confusion. A card account can have multiple card numbers. If dual card is issued for same account, Spends and payments will go in same account. Why payment has to be on diffrent cards which will go to same account.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
That call agent was fool.
Just call again and reconfirm through another agent, they will confirm that payment made to any of the card will go to same account no.

aggarwal

TF Select
That call agent was fool.
Just call again and reconfirm through another agent, they will confirm that payment made to any of the card will go to same account no.
Thanks. Infact the level of ICICI cjustomer care is so low that I am pasting one reply from them when I asked for confirmartion about 5000 quarterly spend on my Sapphiro card. I askwd if I can spend on Any card or sepafrately I need to spend 5000 on both to be eligible for 2+2 lounge access. This is not to insult the guy there and its english, but he should not be customer facing with this kind of communication level. See mistakes below and amount also said 50000. He wrote

"
We write with reference to your query regarding credit card XXXX0005.

We inform you that as per record, if your eligible for louche access in spend on Rs.50000 in you Sapphiro master card, We inform you that as per record if you make the transaction the card generate the bill amount, we request you to witch card is generation to statement to pay the total outstanding bill amount to before due date and avoid to financial charges.

We request you to if any further query please revert back us we will further assist with you

Sincerely,"

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Thanks. Infact the level of ICICI cjustomer care is so low that I am pasting one reply from them when I asked for confirmartion about 5000 quarterly spend on my Sapphiro card. I askwd if I can spend on Any card or sepafrately I need to spend 5000 on both to be eligible for 2+2 lounge access. This is not to insult the guy there and its english, but he should not be customer facing with this kind of communication level. See mistakes below and amount also said 50000. He wrote

"

We inform you that as per record, if your eligible for louche access in spend on Rs.50000 in you Sapphiro master card, We inform you that as per record if you make the transaction the card generate the bill amount, we request you to witch card is generation to statement to pay the total outstanding bill amount to before due date and avoid to financial charges.

We request you to if any further query please revert back us we will further assist with you

Sincerely,"
Literally 🤣 English RIP.

When you don't get any satisfactory response, just email to headservicequality@icicibank.com or just DM Twitter ICICI
Twitter team is blazing fast they call you and you ask as many questions and they even give you in writing.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have 3 variants of Sapphiro and I did different amount of spends on each card but still after a couple of days it shows the same for all 3 cards. Its kind of confusing but if this is the general way how ICICI behaves, then kind of makes my life easy also as I pay only for 1 card and even if I spend on different vairants also, the credit card bill is taken care of by just paying for one card.

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
If you receive a shared statement, like in my case with Sapphiro dual variant, you can pay for any card. As the individuals cards don't have any dues, but they have as whole. My dues on Amex are always shown for Mastercard as well. You can check mobile app, even though transactions are different but statement is same for both cards

Harvey_Dent

TF Select

"

Sincerely,"
Wow sounds like a Brazilian speaking English

"

Sincerely,"
kya h ye... :unsure:o_O