• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I am having RubyX Visa credit card LTF, what is the Future in Sapphiro card over RubyX, both are Visa Signature only,

what is the point of having dual card than Visa

aggarwal

TF Select
Can you check next time and let me know? You could even ask the merchant, if ICICI branding is not on the machine.
It would confirm/refute my suspicion of ONUS txn. by ICICI with your/other merchant.
I checked it. Machine was from Axis. However, I gave my Amex card, and it too worked this time. Possibly, They have enabled Amex on there terminal now.

Akb

TF Buzz
It's been almost 18 days since I applied, the application number I got from the confirmation SMS is throwing an error on the tracking screen, and when I contact the Alumni CC team (by filling the form again), they mention that they can't check the status of the application. Any idea what can be done?
The same happened with me. Turns out I had uploaded provisional degree certificate which isn’t eligible so they refreshed the application without informing. I applied again and got the card within a week. So try to find out what was wrong with your previous application and apply again

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
inst0001 FMS Delhi
inst0003 IIM Ahmedabad
inst0004 IIM Bangalore
inst0005 IIM Calcutta
inst0006 IIM Indore
inst0007 IIM Kozhikode
inst0008 IIM Lucknow
inst0009 IIM Raipur
inst0010 IIM Ranchi
inst0011 IIM Rohtak
inst0012 IIM Shillong
inst0013 IIM Trichy
inst0014 IIT Delhi
inst0015 IIT Bombay
inst0016 NMIMS Hyderabad
inst0017 JBIMS, Mumbai
inst0018 MDI Gurgaon
inst0019 NITIE Mumbai
inst0020 NMIMS Mumbai
inst0021 SCMHRD Pune
inst0022 SP Jain Mumbai
inst0023 SIBM, Pune
inst0024 XLRI Jamshedpur
inst0025 BITS Pilani
inst0026 DTU, Delhi
inst0027 IIT Guwahati
inst0028 IIT Hyderabad
inst0029 IIT Indore
inst0030 IIT Madras
inst0031 MIT, Manipal
inst0032 MNIT Jaipur
inst0033 NIT Delhi
inst0034 OP Jindal, Sonipat
inst0035 NMIMS Bangalore
inst0036 IIFT Delhi
inst0037 IIFT Kolkata
inst0038 IIT Kanpur
inst0039 IIT Kharagpur
inst0040 ISB Hyderabad
inst0041 ISB Mohali
Is this the complete list of colleges.. I see that NITs, IIITs are missing.. do they update the list on request...?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Thanks a lot. I will do the same. If possible, pls share email where you sent it and if possible the content. It will be easy for us!
Dear ICICI Bank Team,

This is regarding my ICICI Bank Sapphiro AMEX Credit Card 3747 XXXXX XXXX

My Credit Card was approved on June 21st, 2023 and the same was activated on June 24th, 2023 by doing a POS transaction worth Rs. XXXXX at XXXXXXXX.

As per the T&C of the offer details mentioned in below link, I am eligible for ₹500 Tata Cliq Voucher on making first transaction within first 30 days of card set-up with ICICI Bank Sapphiro AMEX Credit Card.

However, I haven't yet received my legit eligible voucher of Tata Cliq worth Rs. 500 till date.

Request you to please have a look up in this case and hopefully provide the eligible voucher as soon as possible.

Reference Link:

Thank You,

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Dear ICICI Bank Team,

My Credit Card was approved on June 21st, 2023 and the same was activated on June 24th, 2023 by doing a POS transaction worth Rs. XXXXX at XXXXXXXX.

As per the T&C of the offer details mentioned in below link, I am eligible for ₹500 Tata Cliq Voucher on making first transaction within first 30 days of card set-up with ICICI Bank Sapphiro AMEX Credit Card.

However, I haven't yet received my legit eligible voucher of Tata Cliq worth Rs. 500 till date.

Request you to please have a look up in this case and hopefully provide the eligible voucher as soon as possible.

Reference Link:

Thank You,
Last me yeh bhi likhna ki else I will have to escalate it to RBI BO. 😅

codenerd

TF Ace
Dear ICICI Bank Team,

Reference Link:

Thank You,
Thanks a lot! That was very helpful!

InDebtEd

TF Buzz
Contributor
How long did it take to get a response sine the completion of KYC for the Card.

I do not have an existing relationship with ICICI, it has been 10 days since KYC completion and I've got no further updates or tracking details except for the application number I got at the time of filing with their customer rep on call and with the KYC link.

Is there any escalation contact or a way to track it?