• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I have completed vkyc on 14.07.23 & home verification done on 19.07.23 in Delhi.
Already holding ICICI Rubyx LTF and Amazon pay with 2.9L limit.
How long will it take to process

sarikas

TF Buzz
Hi, I have received the amex, mastercard Sapphiro through bits alumni offer. Just wanted to confirm, it is lifetime free right? Customer care isn't aware of the alumni program.

mjr

TF Buzz
I have all 3 varients and I did transactions on all 3 cards and received my first statement with combined due amount. Can I pay the total amount due on any card or have to individually clear the bill?

nirsark

TF Premier
Okay so after a week of delivery of my upgraded sapphiro visa card, today I got a call from icici cc. He said, this is a welcome call from icici credit cards department on your recent icici cc upgrade. I cut the call immediately. Don't want them to cancel old card. :ROFLMAO:

They called once again in the afternoon. I didn't pick it up. Hope they stops calling.

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Okay so after a week of delivery of my upgraded sapphiro visa card, today I got a call from icici cc. He said, this is a welcome call from icici credit cards department on your recent icici cc upgrade. I cut the call immediately. Don't want them to cancel old card. :ROFLMAO:

They called once again in the afternoon. I didn't pick it up. Hope they stops calling.
I received the call yesterday. I didn't pick up, today I found out they've closed Amex/MC varient.
I already have Rubyx dual variant, so no issue, but extra BoGo offer would've been good.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have all 3 varients and I did transactions on all 3 cards and received my first statement with combined due amount. Can I pay the total amount due on any card or have to individually clear the bill?
Pay total due amount on any of them. Works. Anyway, it will show a combined bill.