• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

mrmuggle98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For those whom the submit button was not working- Try a different pincode. It works!

In the call mention the actual Pincode. No worries.

Akb

TF Buzz
Help me out here
Applied on link on - 24th june
Kyc successfully completed on - 28th June.
Didn’t hear back at all after this.
Mailed the customer care on - 8th Jul
They took a lot of details along with the application no.
Replied back saying application will be processed within 21 days of submission of application. Is it 21 days from 24th or 28th June.
Is there anything else I can do apart from waiting? This is so frustrating.

Samhit

TF Neo
Just received my Sapphiro cc with limit of 3L. Out of curiosity, what limit did others get? Since we didn't have to upload income proof.

mjr

TF Buzz
I had Amazon Pay card with 5L limit. So, got Sapphiro with the 5L shared limit. I think most people got it based on their existing card limit.

Wildcard

TF Buzz
Help me out here
Applied on link on - 24th june
Kyc successfully completed on - 28th June.
Didn’t hear back at all after this.
Mailed the customer care on - 8th Jul
They took a lot of details along with the application no.
Replied back saying application will be processed within 21 days of submission of application. Is it 21 days from 24th or 28th June.
Is there anything else I can do apart from waiting? This is so frustrating.
Fill the form again. When alumni agent call, tell them to refresh application. They will refresh and re-apply. Mine was also stuck after vkyc and got same reply from customer care.

Last edited:

CardUser28

TF Buzz
Just received my Sapphiro cc with limit of 3L. Out of curiosity, what limit did others get? Since we didn't have to upload income proof.
I also got a 3L limit and had Apay from ICICI earlier albeit with a lower limit. No idea of they will merge it or not.

codenerd

TF Ace
Anyone who received AMEX variant, have you tried to use that card on BMS for B1G1? It says you wont get instant discount but will get a cashback but it doesnt look so promising while entering the card details while payment. Anyone can confirm about the offer of Amex variant?

Riya

TF Ace
Applied for the card today at 4PM sitting idle in office *(only out of curiosity)
Got a verification call after half an hour, asking for College degree and PAN Card... (I scheduled it for 6PM)
Got a call around 6PM, she verified all the details and video KYC was done...
Got a call after 5 minutes that application process is successful and we'll let you know about it in 24 hours....

*GOSH.... That was quick service....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyone who received AMEX variant, have you tried to use that card on BMS for B1G1? It says you wont get instant discount but will get a cashback but it doesnt look so promising while entering the card details while payment. Anyone can confirm about the offer of Amex variant?
Yes, for Amex variant BMS offer, you get cash back offer. Cashback will be credited within 60days from transaction.

Below is the T&C mentioned on BMS.

1689665028652.png

rajat30

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Saw a post somewhere that ICICI gives LTF cards to employees of certain companies too, anyone can guide me to it? Thanks