• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
June 20 - Applied (alumni)

June 25 - 1st verification call. vKYC same day. Application rejected.

June 30 – 2nd verification call for new application number generated by ICICI. vKYC same day.

July 03 – Physical verification at delivery address

July 04 – Approved

July 07 - Delivered today with 3L limit (my highest) and the Dreamfolks card 🎉
Emailed customer care to confirm LTF status immediately, they are yet to revert.

Thank you folks, would have missed the offer if not for you lovely people.
Can you share the icici mail id for confirmation pls

srikant

TF Premier
Is there any point in activating the MasterCard at all?I have ICICI Platinum in MasterCard too (and it anyway shares the limit). I finished activating the Amex card.

I'm also wondering how the whole thing will show up on CIBIL. I've never had multiple cards from the same bank before. And these even share limit, which makes it even more interesting. I guess they'll also share statement date? - my Platinum is billed on 20th - it'll be likewise for the Sapphiros, am I right?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Is there any point in activating the MasterCard at all?I have ICICI Platinum in MasterCard too (and it anyway shares the limit). I finished activating the Amex card.

I'm also wondering how the whole thing will show up on CIBIL. I've never had multiple cards from the same bank before. And these even share limit, which makes it even more interesting. I guess they'll also share statement date? - my Platinum is billed on 20th - it'll be likewise for the Sapphiros, am I right?
Yes. Same date for Sapphiros as well

CardUser28

TF Buzz
Also folks with a pending application, please check with customer care over email, my application was pending for 2 weeks, I emailed customer who informed me that my degree certification was missing in the system even though I uploading the same during vKyc after 2-3 emails card got approved from their need without uploading anything again.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yup, since bin range would be different best to activate sapphiro mastercard too. Sometimes certain offers are targeted towards specific bin ranges only.

In cibil, it will show 2 cards and will show full limit for each. However total credit available is shared correctly(shared). I have platnimum and apay card from icici.
And statement dates are also same for shared cards

nirsark

TF Premier
I think ICICI bank folks are aware of people holding multiple variants of sapphiro and now it seems they r picking up customers and closing their other variant. Since 2 days I am also continuously getting calls from their credit dept. most likely because they want me to either keep dual variant or visa variant and not both. Anyone who has all 3 variants active and still able to use? I am sensing they will deactivate my card without my approval. Anyone any idea? Even though I have been dodging all their calls and havent received anything regarding the same over email..

I think having Visa variant is better since now its accepted on BMS for b2g2
If they want to close then just close it na? Why are they calling? I mean, we have all agreed to upgrade our card and let our previous card closed. If they need us to do any further action from our side to close our card then we are not doing it.

srikant

TF Premier
Yup, since bin range would be different best to activate sapphiro mastercard too. Sometimes certain offers are targeted towards specific bin ranges only.

In cibil, it will show 2 cards and will show full limit for each. However total credit available is shared correctly(shared). I have platnimum and apay card from icici.
And statement dates are also same for shared cards
So it'll look like I have a total of 9L limit from ICICI?! It's like I can spend spend 1L and have just 11% utilization as per CIBIL? 🤩🤩🤩

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So it'll look like I have a total of 9L limit from ICICI?! It's like I can spend spend 1L and have just 11% utilization as per CIBIL? 🤩🤩🤩
Haha, not sure how in cibil it will show credit utilization.. if I check on OneScore.. it treats everything seperate so I have 24 lac limit but in reality I have shared limit on hdfc dcb and tata infinity, icici pay and platnium, axis myzone and flipkart.. similarly gpay shows 19L total credit limit which is also incorrect.. so have less in reality. Lets see if someone who have cibil subscription can answer this too what shows on cibil website.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Also folks with a pending application, please check with customer care over email, my application was pending for 2 weeks, I emailed customer who informed me that my degree certification was missing in the system even though I uploading the same during vKyc after 2-3 emails card got approved from their need without uploading anything again.
I have emailed them today. Hoping to receive a reply. Mine has been pending for 3 weeks now.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Mine rejected due to residence address verification failure. But I didn't receive any verification call. Also nobody came for verification.
Same, then they arranged physical verification. I got a call from some ICICI guy if my name is XYZ and I'm from ABC city, which are not my details. Now don't have any idea what to do :cry:

srikant

TF Premier
Comically low utilisation is the only reason I hoard LTF CCs.. I don't care about the offers too much, although they are considerable 🙏
TJing a bit - how many CCs do you have in all? How many did you get in 2023? I have 7 (taking both Sapphiros as 1) 5 of them this year!