• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

nirsark

TF Premier

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just now received the SMS that my card is approved & upon checking in net banking it shows as AMEX+MC. Looks like the card account is same with my Rubyx. So now I have 6 ICICI card - Apay, Rubyx(AMEX+Visa+MC), Sapphiro(Amex+MC)
Where are you checking on net banking?

How can they issue different variants? During kyc they told me mc+amex but received visa card today

codenerd

TF Ace
Where are you checking on net banking?

How can they issue different variants? During kyc they told me mc+amex but received visa card today
Happened the same with 99/100 applicants for this alumni program including myself. But you can apply for amex and MC variant also separately.

vivian

TF Buzz
Happened the same with 99/100 applicants for this alumni program including myself. But you can apply for amex and MC variant also separately.

finally after a week of no updates, just received approval SMS. and I see two sapphiro amex and MC added in my netbanking. I don't know what I did different from you guys to get amex+MC.

Theron

TF Premier
finally after a week of no updates, just received approval SMS. and I see two sapphiro amex and MC added in my netbanking. I don't know what I did different from you guys to get amex+MC.
Last what update Email/Sms you received before approval sms from ICICI?

vivian

TF Buzz
Last what update Email/Sms you received before approval sms from ICICI?
didn't receive any email. last email received was OTP during filling application.
last SMS before approval sms was "application xxx is under process and will let you know the status in 15 days." after completing vkyc.

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I'm stuck on the same step. It seems the Aadhar address is missing one field for me, even the agent was confused about the error.
Did u find a solution yet? One agent told me to refresh website when the error comes. Another told not to select yes/no where it asks if communication adress is same. Tried both methods and didn't work!! There is already a CIBIL hit unfortunately.

Greencheese

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I checked the benefits, they're mediocre at best and this is a signature card. Genuinely curious, why would people get excited for this?