• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Video kyc working now. Just completed.

Although it's past 1AM now😅. So now u need to wait till morning.

In the documents section, it didn't mention degree anywhere, but i uploaded as additional income document. Also, attached last month salary slip.

Now hopefully I will get it approved LTF.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But how they verifying genuineness of id or certificate?.
Do they contact college to verify it?

Is there any other way to get this card LTF ? College days are already over & i am corporate majdur now but i do hold icici bank account with good balance since last 13 years & also having amazon icici cc with 6.8L limit & other bank cc with more than 5L+ limits & good cibil score.

Last edited:

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Is there any other way to get this card LTF ? College days are already over & i am corporate majdur now but i do hold icici bank account with good balance since last 13 years & also having amazon icici cc with 6.8L limit & other bank cc with more than 5L+ limits & good cibil score.
They provide it LTF Sapphiro to ICICI salary accounts holders with net salary credit > 2 lakhs. Else if less than that you can get LTF Rubyx. Cheers.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Shouldn't it be straightforward to do vkyc without an agent since anywhich ways the lead has gone for an alumni offer and nothing that the agent is going to add on top of it. Correct me if there is any gap in understanding
in this case I think we will have to opt for assisted application filing, since this alumni option is not included in their normal website application form.

and ICICI anyways introduces the agent stage in between I don't know why, but every time I applied to their card via any online channel, an agent always called asking for all the details again.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yesterday, I received a call from an ICICI agent (subsequent to me filling the online form) who informed me that my institution is in their approved list and I can get the Sapphiro LTF card under alumni offer. However, while she was noting the details she said that the server is down and she was unable to capture details. She said that she will call back but I haven't received any call back. Do they usually call back or will I have to fill up the form again ? Kindly advise if anyone haf similar experience.

Theron

TF Premier
Yesterday, I received a call from an ICICI agent (subsequent to me filling the online form) who informed me that my institution is in their approved list and I can get the Sapphiro LTF card under alumni offer. However, while she was noting the details she said that the server is down and she was unable to capture details. She said that she will call back but I haven't received any call back. Do they usually call back or will I have to fill up the form again ? Kindly advise if anyone haf similar experience.
Same thing happened with me bro. That lady told me that she was going to send me one link to upload Degree certificate but haven't received any call/sms or link. And we cannot call back to their number also.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened with me bro. That lady told me that she was going to send me one link to upload Degree certificate but haven't received any call/sms or link. And we cannot call back to their number also.
That's done right before vkyc once you validate using phone num and aadahar

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Did anyone recieve the card after this ? I asked one of the CC guys at my branch and he told me that he isn't aware of any such program by ICICI. I asked to ask his higher ups and he told me to wait till Monday, awaiting for his reply.

Giving pan card and other details on phone isn't a bit risky ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Video kyc working now. Just completed.

Although it's past 1AM now😅. So now u need to wait till morning.

In the documents section, it didn't mention degree anywhere, but i uploaded as additional income document. Also, attached last month salary slip.

Now hopefully I will get it approved LTF.
Cibil hit done today.

Got a call from the form filling lady today asking if kyc is done.

She told i will get an update in 24 hours and also told about an offer on amex Sapphiro of 100% cb upto 500 instant cashback on first transaction.

exuvial

TF Buzz
I had filled form yesterday and received call as well but couldn't pick up. Should I fill the form again or wait for the call?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cibil hit done today.

Got a call from the form filling lady today asking if kyc is done.

She told i will get an update in 24 hours and also told about an offer on amex Sapphiro of 100% cb upto 500 instant cashback on first transaction.
I second this experience. Also there were some specific instructions on salary requirements to be said during VKYC and she stayed on line till KYC was done for confirmation. Now it's just wait to see how it goes in the next 4-6 days. Any way for us to track the application progress?