• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes. Had to do that. Took every single detail over call. Even address. This increases chances of error. They should've let us fill it.
But is this genuine? Seemed a bit fishy, i checked on net over Twitter and the icici official handle says they can't confirm authenticity of this. Also read article that bank doesn't ask personal details like pan and dob on call

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
But is this genuine? Seemed a bit fishy, i checked on net over Twitter and the icici official handle says they can't confirm authenticity of this. Also read article that bank doesn't ask personal details like pan and dob on call
Same details asked for me too. Gave everything as the Astsms came from icici only and even later one email OTP link and video kyc link were genuine.

Only sensitive thing asked was pan card, rest name address dob etc is generic things.

I think it's pretty safe.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The bank rep filled the form from scratch is what I believe. And PAN, dob etc are definitely required for any application. I got the kyc link and it mentioned Sapphiro so I fell it should be fine.
I still agree, it would be better to let us fill the form ourselves, rather than wasting time on call. Most of the details are already set in autofill and it's way quicker.

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The bank rep filled the form from scratch is what I believe. And PAN, dob etc are definitely required for any application. I got the kyc link and it mentioned Sapphiro so I fell it should be fine.
I still agree, it would be better to let us fill the form ourselves, rather than wasting time on call. Most of the details are already set in autofill and it's way quicker.
Can you share the screenshot by hiding your details? I also got kyc link but doesn't have sapphiro mentioned

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I just applied for a friend; it was a very easy process. I filled out the details online, got a call, and then connected via video call. It was a normal process followed by all credit card companies.​

Instead of salary or ITR, she asked him to show a passing certificate of BITS, as he did not have a physical or soft copy. She asked to show an ID card, and she captured a snap, and the application was successful.

Process:​

Filled form yesterday

got call today morning then i sent consent SMS she filled all details of application on call (name, addr, pan, company etc etc) then got verification link on office email id & videoKyc link on personal email.

In vKYC, a pass-out certificate or ID card needs to be shown, and then the usual video KYC steps are followed and done.

Last edited:

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you share the screenshot by hiding your details? I also got kyc link but doesn't have sapphiro mentioned
Go on the link, verify phone otp and you'll see it on top. I don't want to attempt it again as their aadhar otp verification isn't happening, I've tried it once.

I just applied for a friend; it was a very easy process. I filled out the details online, got a call, and then connected via video call. It was a normal process followed by all credit card companies.​

Instead of salary or ITR, she asked him to show a passing certificate of BITS, as he did not have a physical or soft copy. She asked to show an ID card, and she captured a snap, and the application was successful.​

When did you submit form online and when did you get call? Can you explain whole journey